Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of the poster whose story could have contributed to PS sacking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of the poster whose story could have contributed to PS sacking?

We do not know for certain if that was the reason for his sacking but some people think so. So who was that fella in your opinion?
    Vote!

PS. I had to delete my first version of the poll that I posted 5 minutes ago because I screwed up in the settings, sorry :(
    a genuine fan who made a genuine mistake posting such sensitive information?
    75.76%
    an agent provocateur sent by the QPR board to expedite Sousa's sacking?
    24.24%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

If people think that then they need to open their eyes to life. I feel sorry for them.

Do we really think that a manager will get the sack for a MB post or even some word of mouth rumour? Get real I say.
    If FB was happy with him he would not have been sacked or could FB really be taking note of what people say on MB's?

Me thinks not.

Get a grip and open your eyes people. Something was not right within the club.
    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
    :grimace:

Comment

to be honest it wouldn't suprise me if he was

edit: looking at the things he has posted i doubt it
      Last edited by Sam-QPR; 12-04-2009, 01:33 PM.

Comment

He's been around other message boards in the past few years -- recognised his user name from the OLD official message board.
        So not a Johnny-come-lately posting on behalf of the board.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I feel sorry for the guy. He's just doing what many fans would hve by sharing information with fellow fans.

In fairness to the said poster, his post was meant to show Sousa in a better light while exposing Flav as a bully. This clearly back fired and got way out of hand.

I think Briatore's lawyers may be a reason why he has not posted since, but I may be wrong.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

I tend to think it was an innocent enough post by a fan who didn't realise what the consequences would be.
            It proved a Godsend to the anti-Sousa faction at Loftus Rd, an opportunity to exploit, which as we all know, they most certainly did.

Comment

We have decided that it would be best not to discuss his identity as it may be perceived as persecution of sorts.
              This poll is meant to (hopefully) send out a clear message of support - that the majority of his fellow-fans do not think badly of him just because he shared that story with us.

Comment

I think it was an innocent mistake,but the thread should have been deleted the instant it was spotted by Admin,then they could have PM'd the guy and explained about making posts like that.

Would have been best for everyone allround,and maybe Sousa would not be on the dole.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                  I think it was an innocent mistake,but the thread should have been deleted the instant it was spotted by Admin,then they could have PM'd the guy and explained about making posts like that.

Would have been best for everyone allround,and maybe Sousa would not be on the dole.
                  This is with hindsight, but you cannot always comprehend
                  what information is sensitive as soon as it appears :(

Comment

well said

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      This is with hindsight, but you cannot always comprehend
                      what information is sensitive as soon as it appears :(
                      Fair point mate.But i think we have all learned a rather costly lesson unfortunately.I would hate to be that guy,feeling you could have contributed to getting your manager the sack.

Even though the post was probably done in all innocence.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                        I tend to think it was an innocent enough post by a fan who didn't realise what the consequences would be.
                        It proved a Godsend to the anti-Sousa faction at Loftus Rd, an opportunity to exploit, which as we all know, they most certainly did.
                        I will say this again and again, I was not a Sousa fan after the events on QPR World, saying he was looking forward to next year when QPR were a few points of play offs. That showed me he was not the man to take QPR up!

I don't want to change managers like the next person but strongly believe the statement he give was the wrong one. He should be fighting and making our team believe we can do it, not make the players give up, it's no wonder our team were not getting into 5th gear and trying to finish the opposition off!

However I or this website did not want Sousa or any other manager to leave in this way. Put yourself in that posters shoes, he didn't want Sousa getting the axe and now has to live with this fact, it's not fair.

What I can say to this poster and it will not make him feel any better but look how much money Sousa is on, it's not like he is one of us getting paid peanuts, if he was then you can feel sorry for him and do not let this put you down. You or anyone else was not to know the outcome.

Sousa is gone and I don't think we should talk about this any further, it does not help the poster in anyway and we as fans should be supporting him, not reminding him of whats happened.

Can we fans get together and give him support please, he needs us and is 100% QPR.

Comment

that fellow is a long standing qpr fan who has followed his team through thick and thin up and down the country for years. he felt that people should know whats going on, right or wrong. remember sousa gave the info .

Comment

It was an honest mistake which unfortunately for the bloke has made him public enemy no.1

I presume this bloke feels like absoloute crap now and let's get it straight. It was the board's decision to act on this, maybe others would not have been so ruthless but then again, Flavio Briatore is our chairman!
                            Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                            63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                            0117 239 1217
                            http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Sousa also should of used his loaf abit to be fair.

Comment

Working...
                              X