Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of the poster whose story could have contributed to PS sacking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This site ran a democratic vote for Sousa, which held 86% in favour.

If anyone thinks a 14% minority can have total say on any outcome, then it indicates dillusion.

Comment

I'm glad a few things are clear now.

1) There were people claiming that this was a plot to get Sousa sacked, the poster, this website and the board all behind it.

2) The poster was trying to give us fans information that he thought we should know. (He's name is now clear) :victory:

3) Hope we can now move on and want to see over 16k fans singing at HQ tomorrow, OK that's asking for a little to much. :grimace:

Comment

Bring Sousa back
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
          Bring Sousa back

agreed

Comment

sorry you must be joking.

I gonna bet tomorrow you will hear louder songs for Blackstock ( I won't join in), then you will for the murmuring of Paulo Sousa.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
              Bring Sousa back
              agreed

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

I gonna bet tomorrow you will hear louder songs for Blackstock ( I won't join in), then you will for the murmuring of Paulo Sousa.

He isn't joking - he is having an opinion.

Comment

Sorry if i missed something here but who are you talking about?
                  A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Majority of booing and chanting for blackstock and camp, came from your little corner pete.

Comment

Just mabe this club would do well to look at Fulham, who were in dire straights last season, There manager Hodgson had to play a team he inherited from the prev manager and they just survived winning there last match.

Could you imagin what Briatorie would have done if he owned them instead of us.

Instead they seem to have a none interfering owner who done the opposite he PROVIDED FUNDS FOR HODGSON, AND LOOK WHERE THEY ARE NOW

Comment

Difference is Fulham are in the premiership, we are not.

Players contracts determine what kind f players we can get in.

Prem Players on an average of 30k a week. To get a top striker thats what it will cost at least.

Are you happy at a time when the club have been mocked for wasting money, that we should pay someone at least that much a week?

Comment

Im sure the guy just wanted to let people know how much of a shambles our boardroom people really are.
                          Honesty os the best and obviously all the information which was posted was true otherwise he wouldnt of got the bullet.
                          Genuine fan who hopefully has opened many fans eyes to this saga.
                          Paulo Sousa is a decent bloke you have my backing .

Comment

Paulo Sousa deserves an official apology from this football club, posted on the official website for all to see.
                            Will he get one ??
                            What do you reckon ??! lol

Comment

Oh yeah and talking about getting players on 30k a week jordi lopez is on £500 !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigShark View Post
                                Difference is Fulham are in the premiership, we are not.

Players contracts determine what kind f players we can get in.

Prem Players on an average of 30k a week. To get a top striker thats what it will cost at least.

Are you happy at a time when the club have been mocked for wasting money, that we should pay someone at least that much a week?

Sorry your wrong, dont matter what league your in, al fyed provided funds from the 2nd div the to prem does not matter what league your in, if you want success then you provide the apropiat funds and keep faith with your coach and dont interfear. (sorry spellings crap)
                                Last edited by Scarlet pimple; 12-04-2009, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X