Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of the poster whose story could have contributed to PS sacking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wozzawears21 View Post
    I must admit that im really pleased to see people sticking up for me and i would like to thank you people. To tell you the truth i wish i had never posted that message because to think that i contributed to Paulo being sacked makes me feel sick. The guy was an absolute gentleman and to think that i caused all this hurts. I didnt say wot i said to get him sacked, that couldnt be further from the truth. I said it because i wanted people to no what was going on behind the scenes and what a shambles our club has become. Im sincerley sorry to any supporter i may have caused distress to or angered over this. QPR is a massive part of my life and the last thing i want is to not be able to follow my team because people hate me.
    Good to see you back mate. By Sousa telling you just a few things, imagine all the other things that he did not reveal to you.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

wozza, real respect to you for coming on here and saying that.
      Most of us understand that you told us because you felt it was important that we knew these things -- and I'm glad you did.

The board were going to sack Sousa one way or another, make no mistake -- even for the colour of his socks if they had to.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Personally speaking, I dont blame you, I thank you.
        What you did was from the heart & in the best interests of all QPR fans, no one blames you for anything, you should be thanked, sincerely.

Comment

I must admit that im really pleased to see people sticking up for me and i would like to thank you people. To tell you the truth i wish i had never posted that message because to think that i contributed to Paulo being sacked makes me feel sick. The guy was an absolute gentleman and to think that i caused all this hurts. I didnt say wot i said to get him sacked, that couldnt be further from the truth. I said it because i wanted people to no what was going on behind the scenes and what a shambles our club has become. Im sincerley sorry to any supporter i may have caused distress to or angered over this. QPR is a massive part of my life and the last thing i want is to not be able to follow my team because people hate me.
          i think everyone would have done the same as you

Comment

Go to QPR tomorrow with your head held high mate.

Comment

Until I saw some of the posts today, I really doubted the validity of the original post. I've now got no doubt that you did what you did in good faith, so please accept my apologies if any of my previous posts contributed to your distress in any way. the last thing that this club needs is a true and dedicated fan being used as scapegoat for any of its many shortcomings. Hold your head high pal , you've nothing to apologise for.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                I will say this again and again, I was not a Sousa fan after the events on QPR World, saying he was looking forward to next year when QPR were a few points of play offs. That showed me he was not the man to take QPR up!

I don't want to change managers like the next person but strongly believe the statement he give was the wrong one. He should be fighting and making our team believe we can do it, not make the players give up, it's no wonder our team were not getting into 5th gear and trying to finish the opposition off!

However I or this website did not want Sousa or any other manager to leave in this way. Put yourself in that posters shoes, he didn't want Sousa getting the axe and now has to live with this fact, it's not fair.

What I can say to this poster and it will not make him feel any better but look how much money Sousa is on, it's not like he is one of us getting paid peanuts, if he was then you can feel sorry for him and do not let this put you down. You or anyone else was not to know the outcome.

Sousa is gone and I don't think we should talk about this any further, it does not help the poster in anyway and we as fans should be supporting him, not reminding him of whats happened.

Can we fans get together and give him support please, he needs us and is 100% QPR.
                I don't dig out individual posters, in fact I support my fellow Rs fans in pursuit of their freedom of speech. I have not an ounce of animosity towards the bloke who posted about his meeting with Sousa that Saturday night, as I've already said, he did so in all innocence, and without realising the consequences that ensued. I wish him well.

As for your good self, and this message board, again I bear neither any animosity, nor do I apportion any blame for what has happened these past few days to either you, or it.

No, my animosity is well directed at our inept board of directors, a board of directors who have made my club, our club, a complete laughing stock, in fact, I'll go further, this board of directors we're saddled with at the moment is well on it's way to making our club a pariah in the world of football. It won't be long, if Flabbio doesn't grow up a tad, before many managers/players will be shunning us as if we were lepers.
                Although, I do believe we are going to find it increasingly harder to find the right quality manager/players that we desperately need, and all due to the fabulously "shrewd, clever, businessmen" we have at Loftus Rd.

Hope that clears up any misunderstanding.

Comment

I think it has been used as an excuse by FB to get rid of Sousa, lets face it he didn't exactly set the place on fire with the football we were playing !!

Comment

I know for a fact this guy is a genuine supporter. I know he is sick and devastated about what happened.

Don't think any other web-site would have taken it down, as I know it appeared on the official messageboard first and his intentions were absolutely genuine in the belief he was doing good.

I am pretty certain that this post was not the sole reason and in due course hopefully that will be confirmed.

I have made opinion known on recent performances and I was definitely not happy, but this board does NOT have an agenda as its clear we have wide-ranging views, most of which do not actually agree with me.

Hold you head up high. We are all QPR.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

With the players he had injured and the squad he had to his disposal i dont think we had any option but to settle for mid-table and start again next season. And lets face it jordi lopez is the only player PS was alegerdly allowed to bring in and 1 player cant make us world beaters. The new manager will go the same way as the rest if things dont change FACT!

Comment

Wozza, hold your head high mate. You have done nothing wrong. FB is a bully and no one in their right mind would want to take the coaching/managerial job at this current moment in time.

Go to the Rangers tomorrow and show your disatisfaction towards the Board as I most certainly will be doing from my seat. Keep your chin up!

Comment

You're alright, mate. It's those at our club who used your post as a weapon with which to beat Sousa with, they're the one's who have brought our club low. You carry on going to Loftus Rd and supporting the superhoops, as far as many of us is concerned, you're not the guilty party.

Comment

You should be ashamed with yourself. :devil:

Comment

You dont have to make me feel any worse than i already do. Does anyone no this bloke?

Comment

You dont have to make me feel any worse than i already do. Does anyone no this bloke?
                                probably someone trying to be funny... Of course itīs not your fault. Itīs the boards! Sousa would have been sacked anyway, unfortunately..

Comment

Working...
                                X