X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all loanees out NOW!!!!!!!!!!

watson is crap ,adel is greedy and JUST KEEP JAY SIMPSON

so you mean..some loaness out now ;)
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

All out except one

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        so you mean..some loaness out now ;)
        Exactly. You can't make a sweeping statement like that and then keep the one you like.

Buzsaky and Vine were both loanees and it was because of them we stayed up that season.

Comment

For the umpteenth time we have to 'Clear out the deadwood' and start again.

Comment

Negative formation with to many luxury hollywood players

Comment

Originally posted by megahoop View Post
              Negative formation with to many luxury hollywood players
              bingo.. more so the latter being the biggest problem

routledge will wanna leave, watson is signing for cardiff, taarabt wants to be on soccer am's showboat/skill school and buzsaky likes drawing attention to himself.

give me the olly side which went down anyday.. at least those players fought for the club and you knew that they cared.

this lot make me sick
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

2/3"s of loanees out now
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Im not one who gets his kicks in changing fractions, but what about the chelsea lad in goal?

Comment

Wouldnt be suprised to see Heaton sign at the begining of January. That was a successful loan.

Reid - Waste of a loan
                    Williams - OK, wouldnt mind him till the end of the season
                    Taylor - Only a stop gap till Heaton gets here
                    Watson - No loss if he has gone elsewhere
                    Taarabt - Frustrating. If we had somebody else we could rely on to start and bring Adel on for the last 15 it wouldnt be so bad, problem is we don't so we start him and he's so hit and miss.
                    Simpson - Quality but please keep him up front.

Comment

As I've stated in previous posts, I really don't think we are in a position to blame the players on loan for not wanting to be here.

I mean put yourself in their shoes. We have guys at the club who have only been here a few months but in that time have seen 3 managers (including Steve Gallen).

We are a club in turmoil, there is no stability anywhere within the club from the playing staff all the way up to the boardroom.

To be honest if I was a player on loan at QPR I would have been on the telephone to my agent the minute Jim Magilton was sacked, asking him to find me a new club in January.

Now we can come on here day in day out complain about players not performing or not wanting to wear the hoops or we could look at the real issue here. The club is being run like a dictatorship and the man in charge has no idea what is required to run a succesfull football club. Unfortunately the bad feeling and lack of stability at the club has worked it's way down to the football pitch and is evident on the terraces at every game.

We have created an atmosphere at the club which is simply not beneficial or enjoyable for the players. And it leads me on to the question, why would any of our loan players want to stay and work hard here? If you were Jay Simpson or Adel Taarabt would you want to sign for QPR or would you rather go back to Arsenal/Spurs at the end of the season and see what other offers are made? I know what I would do in their shoes!

Comment

The Lunatics (have taken over the Asylum)

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        The club is being run like a dictatorship and the man in charge has no idea what is required to run a succesfull football club
                        Remind you of anything?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRNYqsMIbg0

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          pmsl

Comment

Working...
                          X