Our Season is Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    Our season was over the day Magilton wasn't back by the board and player power won the day!
    Nope our season was ruined the day we appointed Magilton in the first place..
    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by RamseyR View Post
      SirPie...You speak so much sense
      That statement would have been true under Sousa never under Dowie.
      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        I'll be watching chess.

FFS

We have a manager who is here for a few weeks, players that dont give a monkeys and owners who i reckon got rich by chance as they have no idea how to run a "project"
        So let me get this right.
        The manager can't manage, the owners are useless, the players are not interested.
        Where does that leave gianni then?

Comment

Can I just ask about Sousa

By the way the 97. whatever percent is totally balls.

Why don't you defend De canio, Dowie and Magilton when they win ratio was better than Sousa's.

Just wondered???
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
            That is the thing that gets me the most. They seem clueless on how to run a successful football club. Alienating your customer and not improving your product is never going to bring you success.

If you went to Tesco and paid double for a tin of beans you would expect a tin you could open and one that tastes nice.
            Yes but if Tesco had as many whinging customers as QPR, they'd never get anyting done because they'd all be on the Complaints Counter all day every day. We need a tad of positivity here.....all this negativity is self obsessed and counter productive.......bit like Rooney's assist for Hull yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Can I just ask about Sousa

By the way the 97. whatever percent is totally balls.

Why don't you defend De canio, Dowie and Magilton when they win ratio was better than Sousa's.

Just wondered???
              - because Sousa was building a strong defensive unit which when given time, would have scored goals too, which even you would have to admit considering you believe we have a better squad than Swansea and all the other Championship teams would love most of our players!

Comment

Should never have got rid of dowie, we were doing just fine with him as manager, but fot whatever reasons that have never been made clear to the fans he got sacked.

Sousa football was awful, but with abit more money and a whole summer under his belt i think he would have made us a top 6 team this season.

Ifs and buts whats done is done and nothing can be changed....

I dont wanna get anyones tails up but us as a fanbase could have done alot more to get behind both dowie and sousa, perhaps if we had we wouldnt be in this mess now.....
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Spot on

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Our season was over the day Magilton wasn't back by the board and player power won the day!
                  Well said that man.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                    End of.

And i mean that..if anyone want my season ticket its yours for a ton and i have no interest anymore.
                    Does this mean the rest of us will be spared your endless, "ITK", self-important pronouncements of "what I've been told but can't say"?

Think quite a few of us would be very grateful for that.

Personally, Rangers are, and always have been my team.
                    I can't just switch my interest on and off like that.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                    X