Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we must stand together and united against the enemy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we must stand together and united against the enemy!

now is the time to 'forget the wimpering child....become the warriors'................'our' club is fast approaching the abyss unless 'we' the loyal fans stand firm against the tyrant and its foreign invaders...i urge you to make your feelings known towards the directors box on monday.......the tyrant and his puppets must be forced out of lr for the good of our 127 history and the future of the club we love!....let them take their so called billlions n pie crust promises and go massage their over inflated ego's elsewhere because they are not wanted here!....enough is enough and the time is right to rid us of this 'cancer' that has torn us apart and alienated the lifeblood of this club.........its loyal fans.............we are qpr....not you briatore/paladini/ecclestone n co.............go now while you still can!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

While I understand and appreciate the ill feeling towards the board at the moment, forcing them out is NOT the answer.

Remember where we were before they joined?.......Day's away from going out of business!

You can bet the board have protected their interests with some cleverly written small print. They would leave the club with the majority of their investment returned to them and QPR would be right back to where we were.

I do not like the way that Flavio Briatore is running the club but I'm afraid the inconvenient truth is that at this moment in time without him there would be no club.

Comment

one way or another we 'would' have survived ala afc wimbledon..........id rather watch us 'climbing' the league ladder again than bowing our heads ,cap' in hand ,to the rougues gallery running 'our' club at the minute!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
        one way or another we 'would' have survived ala afc wimbledon..........id rather watch us 'climbing' the league ladder again than bowing our heads ,cap' in hand ,to the rougues gallery running 'our' club at the minute!
        Agree with you My Dear.
        QPR would have / will always exist, 127 years of history doesnt go down the drain.
        These people need to at least try and exhibit some dignity & respect, because at the moment this club has none, this club has no values at all, to go with that faceless American shopping mall style club crest of a new logo.
        Give us our old badge back, show us some respect, try and behave with some dignity & common courtesy.
        If this is what being "Rich" is all about, then I think I would rather have back the QPR that didnt have a pot, but had a lot of dignity & pride.
        These people need to admit that they are not perfect & that mistakes have been made, I wont hold my breath! & I wont start crying if they leave the club either, QPR will always exist, I dont want success at any costs, the way they are going about it at the moment, I couldnt care less.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
          I dont want success at any costs
          word.

Comment

i don't like the enemy, coventry ugly band

also i will stand against the pfj anytime!

Comment

now is the time to 'forget the wimpering child....become the warriors'................'our' club is fast approaching the abyss unless 'we' the loyal fans stand firm against the tyrant and its foreign invaders...i urge you to make your feelings known towards the directors box on monday.......the tyrant and his puppets must be forced out of lr for the good of our 127 history and the future of the club we love!....let them take their so called billlions n pie crust promises and go massage their over inflated ego's elsewhere because they are not wanted here!....enough is enough and the time is right to rid us of this 'cancer' that has torn us apart and alienated the lifeblood of this club.........its loyal fans.............we are qpr....not you briatore/paladini/ecclestone n co.............go now while you still can!!!
              speak for yourself mate. We aint anywhere near an abyss. All we need is a decent manager & hopefully the next guy will be he.

Comment

I suggest you grow up a bit mate and start living in the real world, posts like this are as bad as Briatore himself the one man you condemn. If your wish comes true, you may well be watching AFC QPR because very soon clubs will go out of business, as the financial structure cannot carry on as it is in football and if/when this does happen you will one of the first moaning about it ! Mistakes have been made yes but do you really want to be where Southampton, leeds, luton, Norwich, Charlton etc etc etc are now because I don't, surely you waant your team to be playing Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool and THAT WILL COST MONEY !

Comment

very good post and very realistic
                  factamoto and klm grow up and start living in the real world do you want
                  back the gang of 3 nb+dd+rj and no hope like dm+md or gp with no money
                  if this people sack the manager because they want the best for qpr
                  the world population is all addict to drug from the early day of our life
                  and that drug is MONEY whitout your got no chance in hell
                  happy easter

Comment

Originally posted by ginoqpr View Post
                    happy easter
                    Cant make head nor tail of your post mate, its you who should grow up

Comment

:what:
                      Originally posted by ginoqpr View Post
                      happy easter
                      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                        Cant make head nor tail of your post mate, its you who should grow up
                        so he has to grow up because you cannot understand his post......ok.....think you should take note of what you said yourself

Comment

exaclty **** em
                          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Working...
                          X