Lets all agree on the one truth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets all agree on the one truth...

Flav, Bernie and Mittals will not be here long term (3 to 5 years) and when they leave the club will be in a financial mess far worse than anything we have experienced before. If we are lucky administration and relegation, otherwise AFC QPR here we come.

Originally posted by Donald View Post
    Flav, Bernie and Mittals will not be here long term (3 to 5 years) and when they leave the club will be in a financial mess far worse than anything we have experienced before. If we are lucky administration and relegation, otherwise AFC QPR here we come.
    we wish you a merry christmas..

Comment

jeez it must be really hard just getting up in the morning! i don't think i have ever read such a positive post! seeing as you obviously have such a brilliant skill of predicting the future. can you tell me this weeks lottery numbers.

thanks

Comment

so you think our future is bright then? Care to explain why?

Comment

the one truth is that we seem to have a lot more depressed people in our fanbase than other clubs. Maybe we should set up a phone-in? I've worked for childline so could give it a bash

Comment

so you think our future is bright then? Care to explain why?

No one has said the future is bright or not but how can you state what you say to be FACT?

I don't agree with that for a minute so the headline is wrong. QPR is not a big club and one of the reasons I'm a QPR fan is that I like the under dogs. When I decided QPR was the club for me I was fully aware of all the other teams and their following.

I didn't expect to win anything supporting QPR and if we did it would be the best feeling in the world, better than what the gory hunters feel anyway.

We are a small club, we get small attendances and our board have to work with that in mind. Why would they come here and spend their money with no guarantee.

They have other ideas and are trying to build a foundation one that can support it self, wages have gone up otherwise we wouldn't be able to attract new good players, most players don't want to drop down a division.

Sitting behind a computer it's very easy to say what you want but owning the club is another ball game, there is so much more to football than spending.

We as fans should be supporting the board and trying to make things work as this takes time, they will not always be right but they have the money because they know how to make it, we don't.

Comment

Agree but spending is nice too.LOL
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
              X