Line in the sand.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line in the sand.

As we are coming to the end of a year and infact the end of a decade is it not time to draw a line under all the petty infighting that is without doubt holding the club back from moving forward.

the fan base is the worst it has been in the 30+ years i have been supporting QPR..and just when you think we can't get any worse booing our team off after a WIN and players being stopped from clapping the fans brings it to a new low.

I truly believe the atmosphere at loftus road could cost us many more points this season unless things improve.

Now before you all jump down my throat and go yeah but its the boards fault ..yeah but its the players fault....lets accept that we are ALL partly to blame look at our own contribution to the situation accept that we ourselves make have to take part of the responsibility and move on.

Now Paul Hart may only be here for six months and we are still in with a more than decent shout at the playoffs so lets try and get behind who ever is wearing the blue and white hoops and who knows in May we may get a nice day out at wembley!

yours

Kofi Anaan!!

Well the LSA and FOQPR seem to be one and the same again so at least the fans aint fighting anymore
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

it all amazes me as i accept we are only ever gonna be a small poorly supported ccc side..........end off!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
        it all amazes me as i accept we are only ever gonna be a small poorly supported ccc side..........end off!
        But not iff we sign Ronaldo ,Ribbery ,Kaku and extend Fitz Hall contract
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

......you had me at 'fitz hall'!!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If the fans could get united, and stand together as one, we could do something. I know enough people from all the fans groups, websites etc to know that we are as far away from that as we have ever been.
            Shame, because if we could get together maybe just MAYBE the suits MIGHT start to listen to us a bit.............

Comment

Something needs to happen because the negativity is affecting players on the pitch, their families, players from joining us and keeping many fans away from LR.
              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

But, like recovering alcoholics, you have to admit to having a problem first.

A lot of our 'fans' are in denial about that.
                We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

fanbase is best for yrs....fact.
                  support "noise" wise is dead.

Comment

Working...
                  X