This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fao paul fisher

Paul Fisher you said a number of things about Mark Devlin that I would just seek to clear up some of what you said and look at the facts and where that leads us to think over the post you made and what to make of it.

First of all I am a shareholder for years and only did it to have it framed on the wall that I owed a part of our club.
    Now I also know a fair bit about how companies work and the process of them.
    First of all if you and I am sure you did you're research and went back to the accounts so as it backed up the things you said about the man.

First of all Devlin was on less money than what Davies was paid and as you would also found that Davies was also paid a bonus for his work on the ABC deal.
    I have yet to find or see any football CEO that does not have a car allowance and from what I seen in the accounts his was not much to write home about nor to worry the shareholders.

If he did give himself a pay rise how could that be?
    He was not on the board of directors so if he did do that then he would have been sacked and I am sure charged with fraud in most PLC run business it is the board that would set the salary of the CEO and others so Mark or anyone could ask for X amount but it would be up to the board to set his wage.

So can you tell me how he did so that as you have said it so the evidence is based on what?
    Season tickets. Again the board would have asked him to bring in X amount of monies to tick over the season and him and someone would sit down and then go to the board and put them to the board and the board would have the last say or tell him to go back and start again.
    And also I like many others went to the fans forum at the clue and white club at the time with my brother and his wife and two people and the then manager spoke about the prices and the ones who backed it was Bill Power and Gianni Paladini who and I quote said “ it would help us bring in better players and keep people like Paul Furlong”

Now, you hold a role that people have put faith in you to tell the truth and deal in facts and reading you're post I have to ask you again where you got that information form ?
    As to me looking at that post it looks like either you have posted it without knowing the full facts or that you are misleading people for some reason., Or you think we are too stupid to know the facts and will take what you say as being the truth when it is not.

Now some more questions for you, in that you say that you would not have that idiot back at QPR so I ask you this.
    When Gianni took over where was QPR in the league?
    Did you notice in the accounts over the years of the fact that there was in place a car allowance for a member or members of the Paladini family not inc Gianni ?
    How much fee was paid to the company that was run by Gainni Paladini wife?
    Did you ever see at any time an interest free loan to Devlin or one for Paladini ?
    Have you also asked why agent fees went from being one of the lowest in our league to one of the highest since Gianni took over?
    If you are on this moral high ground over car allowances why have you never asked about Gianni Paladini and his?

At an AGM who stood up and said the club would be better off and will now break even next year?
    Then when the accounts came out we where heading for financial meltdown so who did that?
    Who was in charge when it said we was twenty minutes away from going bust?
    Who cost the club 250k or so on the Gino deal?
    Please get back to me and tell me.

Have to say if none of the above is Devlin then the post you made is that of mock throwing and if you have not used facts then for a man of the office you hold,I feel you have let you're self down

I'll look forward to the answers though in reference to going bust, thats normally happens in business when your predecessors have lost the money. if you take over a business you inherit the debt, its not something that lands on your lap. I would suggest the club was in more finanical difficulty when Gianni took over and he was unaware of the full debt.

I'm only saying that is how businnesses work and if we take our supporters hats off, thats what we are. A business.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

pm ?

Comment

Questions that need to be answered Councillor??????????
        Great post Hanwell
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

No response yet then?

No surprises there.
          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Very interesting read. Look forward to hearing the defence

Comment

whos paul fisher when he's here?
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                whos paul fisher when he's here?
                That's Councillor Paul Fisher to you sonny
                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                  That's Councillor Paul Fisher to you sonny
                  ok whos 'councillor' Paul Fisher when he's here ??
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                    ok whos 'councillor' Paul Fisher when he's here ??
                    Isleworth aka Chuckle Brother Snr

Comment

Isleworth aka Chuckle Brother Snr
                      oh ok..nice one.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        I'll look forward to the answers though in reference to going bust, thats normally happens in business when your predecessors have lost the money. if you take over a business you inherit the debt, its not something that lands on your lap. I would suggest the club was in more finanical difficulty when Gianni took over and he was unaware of the full debt.

I'm only saying that is how businnesses work and if we take our supporters hats off, thats what we are. A business.

Again Pete before you posted up that I hope like Mr Fisher you have read the accounts over the last seven years to back up that statement.
                        And not going on the word of Paladini ?

Fact is that Gianni Paladini came on board to the club after his was sent away by Port Vale.
                        He could not take up the role of Director for some reason so you need to ask him about that and his wife filled that role for him.
                        But he went to the board meetings.
                        He was via his wife on the board that replaced what was called the Gang Of Three and he would have been at all the board meetings and had the minutes of them to hand.
                        And would have been aware of all the debts and incoming and outgoing of funds so are you saying that he hid them from himself as you seen to be saying he did not know the fullness of the debts, How could that be?

He had more Power than Devlin, I am not sure what information you are being fed but if I was you I would sack the messenger.
                        Also if you are going to post some things like this and that goes for Paul Fisher as well do you're research and use facts otherwise it could be said you are using misinformation to influence others without the use of facts or the truth which is not only wrong but unfair on the people you make such claims on.

Also for the record Devlin was gone for a number of seasons before the new people took over from Paladini and in no way can any be blamed for the fact that we were in serious debt and about to go into Liquidation the only person to take the blame on that was the person who was running the club who I think you will find was Gainni Paladini.
                        Who also stood up in front of shareholders and told them we were going to break even when that was not the case but again misinformation as the debts went on to be more than when he made that statement.
                        Point of record again and a fact when Paladini took over the club with the Monaco people the debts went up,

Who do you blame for that?

Comment

I'm warming to this Hanwell geezer, I like his style.

Comment

Odds on this thread being locked & moved?

4/7

Comment

No response yet then?

No surprises there.
                              Mabe he's gone to visit Report
                              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                              X