This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View from a "deserted fan" of yesterday and a 1st post

Firstly I feel the need to apologise as I have been one of the ex faithful that stayed away from LR this season, good reasons behind it but nevertheless I hold my hands up.

On the way to the ground had a really good buzz and excitement that we all experience following the R's. Walked into the ground, up the stairs and yes that feeling was back....then

At 3.15-20pm, I thought wtf is this!! I agree with all the nervousness of the players not a win sight but ffs we could get into the playoffs, the chance of playing in the premiership, players getting bigger cash, great atmost at LR and attracting quality and also seeing if the owners will put the money whre their mouth is.

However I kept the faith, until the last 5 minutes, how f-ing negative did we play< i agree we have some very fickle fans very f-ing fickle and ****my chavvy 15-20 year olds but I'm sure most clubs have them...

I have to say let see, give PH a chance he has a reputation to keep, can some of you thick sh**s think, he needs to succeed.

Anyway not renewing my half year ticket, but will follow them again, just not excited, shame...

Keep the Faith!!!

Well how was my 1st post
Working...
X