Gareth Ainsworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gareth Ainsworth

What a great pro. We have been fortunate to have a guy like this at the club.

If the club had any doubts about him then he would not be here.

Hopefully he can win a couple games this season and when a new manager takes charge, he can be his Number 2.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Hopefully he can win a couple games this season and when a new manager takes charge, he can be his Number 2.

Oh Dear!

Comment

If Ainsworth hadn't been there this season I think we would feel even more alienated about the QPR we have today. But we can't expect every new manager to accept Ainsworth as part of his coaching team.

Comment

Yep, I agree, a sound bloke to have around.
        The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
        :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

I really hope this is genuine as it is written and that it isn't some kind of propaganda to prepare us for GA to be given the job full time!

That would be a very bad decision!

But yea fair play to Gaz he has stayed here and got on with it through all the crap thats got on at the club!

Comment

Ainsworth is a nice positive guy & I admire his optimism, but he is badly out of his depth with these people.

I feel really bad for him having to talk to the media "Proud in Defeat" its cringeworthy, it appears that he's Flavio's favourite puppet on the playing side of things, I dont blame Gareth for that, like I have said, he's badly out of his depth with these people.

Comment

Working...
            X