Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My View

Hi
    I have supported Rangers for 35 years and the club are deep in my blood. Not a day has gone by, when i have not searched for information or craved to see something on my beloved adopted side.
    I watch and listen to what people have to say and laugh and swear at the goings on, but now i feel i have to speak out about how i feel.

Firstly one man and one man alone is at fault for the terrible time we have had over the last few years.

Giani Paladini. Things were not great under Mr Wright or the Thompsons but we came through it. I felt as a supporter part of a great club as important to the players and the club as they were to me.

Mr Paladini is a clever man, who has taken us on a rollercoaster that has not had many climbs but lots of downs.
    He has more lives than 10 cats, and i cannot believe we are not forcing him away from our club.
    He destroyed Bill Power, he brought gun totting criminals to our club, he has brought manager after manager in, he has brought in his players and i believe has pulled the wool over Briatore and Mittals eyes.
    I remember going to the training ground the day after Briatore bought us, i meet Paladini and just smiled and said hello, his reply was what are you doing here and dont come again without clubs permission. That somes him up. Following day there was note on Wbsite saying if you want to go and watch the team train you must write into the club. Has anyone actually been let in down there since because i have not.

When they took on Magilton i read that Paladini, Mittal, Briatore and Ecclestone all interviewed him seperatley and he was the standout applicant, why then not back him against a player. Akos is my favourite player but you have to have strong management. With Paladinis links has he have other interests in Akos like % of transfer etc. Akos has not played well for quite a while and he should not have dictated to the club as is rumored.
    Paladini was heavily involved in the Magilton issue and it stinks of his work.

Paul Hart good luck - you will need it, you seem a honest hard working approachable guy. Stay strong.

Our expectations for this club are huge but not unrealistic, i remember Loftus road, full of fans roaring us on to beat Man utd, Liverpool and arsenal, i also remember Vauxhall motors. We will wait as supporters, we have to, we should support the lads on the pitch and the people in the dugout. The people in the directors box are as removed from us as Gordon Brown is from an inner london estate and they need to be watched and held accountable. First and last comment goes to the man who is destroying my beloved club.

Gianni Paladini - Leave now and never come back.

You were happier under Chris Wright??? Do me a favour..........

God, we have some short memories
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Agreed.

I believe Paliadini has QPR's best interests at heart but I belive his methods and philosophies are eroding our club.

Paliadini thank you but goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
        Hi
        I have supported Rangers for 35 years and the club are deep in my blood. Not a day has gone by, when i have not searched for information or craved to see something on my beloved adopted side.
        I watch and listen to what people have to say and laugh and swear at the goings on, but now i feel i have to speak out about how i feel.

Firstly one man and one man alone is at fault for the terrible time we have had over the last few years.

Giani Paladini. Things were not great under Mr Wright or the Thompsons but we came through it. I felt as a supporter part of a great club as important to the players and the club as they were to me.

Mr Paladini is a clever man, who has taken us on a rollercoaster that has not had many climbs but lots of downs.
        He has more lives than 10 cats, and i cannot believe we are not forcing him away from our club.
        He destroyed Bill Power, he brought gun totting criminals to our club, he has brought manager after manager in, he has brought in his players and i believe has pulled the wool over Briatore and Mittals eyes.
        I remember going to the training ground the day after Briatore bought us, i meet Paladini and just smiled and said hello, his reply was what are you doing here and dont come again without clubs permission. That somes him up. Following day there was note on Wbsite saying if you want to go and watch the team train you must write into the club. Has anyone actually been let in down there since because i have not.

When they took on Magilton i read that Paladini, Mittal, Briatore and Ecclestone all interviewed him seperatley and he was the standout applicant, why then not back him against a player. Akos is my favourite player but you have to have strong management. With Paladinis links has he have other interests in Akos like % of transfer etc. Akos has not played well for quite a while and he should not have dictated to the club as is rumored.

Paul Hart good luck - you will need it, you seem a honest hard working approachable guy. Stay strong.

Our expectations for this club are huge but not unrealistic, i remember Loftus road, full of fans roaring us on to beat Man utd, Liverpool and arsenal, i also remember Vauxhall motors. We will wait as supporters, we have to, we should support the lads on the pitch and the people in the dugout. The people in the directors box are as removed from us as Gordon Brown is from an inner london estate and they need to be watched and held accountable. First and last comment goes to the man who is destroying my beloved club.

HEAR HEAR OLD SON.YOU ECHO THE MAJORITY OF THE RANGERS SUPPORT,well done GREAT POST
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Hi

Outstanding Post!

Comment

Check out wikipedia on our great saviour and read it .....

Comment

Think you'll find its the usual suspects agreeing with the post.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

pot and kettle ........

Comment

pot and kettle ........ exactly, superb post sw66!!! there seems to be an awfull lot of usuall suspects around these days doesn,t there pete.

Comment

why not get gianni on for an interview and ask him questions from the fans....

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
                      why not get gianni on for an interview and ask him questions from the fans....
                      he would get pete to answer them for him.........i think there is telepathy between them

as for usual suspects pete...funny how you pop on straight away when GP is being slated.........

Comment

so about those tickets....hand on heart pete you ever got any then?????.And how do you think the club is being run well....

Comment

Has anyone actually been let in down there since because i have not.
                          Yes, many many times.

Comment

Tickets????club run well???? seems that you cant answer this....

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
                              Tickets????club run well???? seems that you cant answer this....
                              I can answer your question no problem.

Don't know about Pete but I've had one ticket and that was last year and had a few from John O'Brian.

Every QPR staff including players get free tickets so it's not hard getting one if you really want one.

I'm sure most fans have had at least one free ticket if they know someone at the club.

We all know something is wrong at the club and to be fair it's down to the board to sort that mess out.

Comment

Working...
                              X