Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8th position,3 ponts off the play-offs and the January window approaching

Is it really all doom and gloom?

Position wise isn't this our strongest position since relegation from the Premiership at this stage of the season!?!?!?
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

No.

Yes.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

8th In The Championship At Christmas..3 Points Of Play Offs

When was the last time we were so high, at Christmas time??

Why the so much doom and gloom??
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

No it isnt but everytime we pick ourselves up we have a fantastic knack of knocking ourselves back down again..

Today should be filled with threads about a win, having a laugh at bristols expense! But instead we make a happy situation negative again.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

You forgot to add that this is the poorest championship for years, so yes it is doom and gloom.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            You forgot to add that this is the poorest championship for years, so yes it is doom and gloom.
            i would argue it is the best Championship ever......... guess its all relative though.
            The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

We are one of the poorest supported club in the championship and everyone wants promotion, a cup win and champions league overnight.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Have to say the year that Hull ment up was the poorest. Don´t think this year is so poor at all: Newcastle, Middlesb, West brom could all be in the PL.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  When was the last time we were so high, at Christmas time??

Why the so much doom and gloom??
                  AND a win tomorrow will mean.... sitting pretty in top 6 entering 2010!

Comment

We are one of the poorest supported club in the championship and everyone wants promotion, a cup win and champions league overnight.
                    I for one would rather 11000 fans who got behind the team than the extra 3/4000 who create a rather nasty atmosphere!!

Comment

so what are you suggesting; the biggest issue at our club is not our owners or players, but in fact the supporters?!?!

Comment

I think he meant one of the poorest in numbers, but after yesterday the other meaning is also possible....
                        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

I actually thought yesterdays win was merely papering over the cracks, I thought Bristol City was one of the poorest sides I'd seen all season. I'd settle for a point against Ipswich but I think we will lose.

Comment

This has been one of the most unpredictable Championship's in recent years.Who would have predicted us being 8th at Xmas?.

Comment

Maybe sirpie can look at the top 6 points at Xmas for comparison

Comment

Working...
                              X