• Show
Clear All

yeah

my sauce tells me that.hp is better than ketchup
    its the same old garbage,we wont win an egg cup
    whilst our fans are not united,and syncranized
    by the way this alcohole is strong, im paralized:super_man:

Comment

Sauces tell me that some of our supporters have anxiety problems, generalised anxiety with saturday-sunday induced panic attacks with knee-jerk symtoms.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
        Sauces tell me that some of our supporters have anxiety problems, generalised anxiety with saturday-sunday induced panic attacks with knee-jerk symtoms.
        A dose of good football usually has the desired effect.

Comment

Sources suggest some people just make stuff up.

Comment

72.4% of all statistics are made up
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Sauces say that some of the fans with anxiety problems also have paranoia

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                Where has this rumour come from ?
                Scott jones posted something earlier on this thread

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=42985

Until he does the right thing and explain what he's heard, the rumours will continue to grow. More unrest is not what we need and he should therfore come and put these rumours to bed.

So Scott, if you didn't post that to massage your ego, fill us in

Cheers

Comment

but THEY DON'T DO FAILURE.....

all i hope is the mittals really are interested....their absence has been noted and questions raised for some time.

i feel flav has been more concerned with his love, F1 than qpr...
                  bern was never interested but stumped up.

those debts cleared and then others mounting will be another noose round our neck...the club needs 1 prem season to bank the ££££££

Comment

Not true, not going the invest the money they have, to sell it.

Will be interesting to see what happens with Flavio in the first week of January, regards to F1
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Not true, not going the invest the money they have, to sell it.
                      Will be interesting to see what happens with Flavio in the first week of January, regards to F1
                      that depends on their forecasts. they are not going to stay here if they are making a loss year after year. there may come a time when they say enough is enough and run.

Comment

Working...
                      X