Doubt Williams will be signing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robbo86 View Post
    Igot on to the subject of him signing in JAN and getting a couple of defenders in owners have got to splash some dough now and he sighed something on the lines of " Thats if you have any left in Jan" he then got into car and went:what:

Owners or dough?

Comment

Originally posted by cocneycowboy View Post
      Owners or dough?
      I gather he meant money, thats the point he could of meant either!:confused:

Comment

Shame he is doing well imo.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I gather he meant money, thats the point he could of meant either!:confused:
          Were all doomed!!!!

Have I ever told you the story about the old empty barn?

Comment

Hope he still signs, he a decent LB

Comment

Not surprised at any of that, some of our supporters have become abusive/nasty and selfish, not prepared to give players a chance, 1 bad pass and they are on their backs, soon no-one will want to come to QPR, only coming for the money and who can blame them, with the abuse and crap they have to take, im embarassed to say I support QPR at times, and we wonder why players dont come over to us at the end of games !!

Comment

We have some of the worst fans in the game. Truely pathetic. All since this takeover It's pretty much like the money has gone to the fans heads and they seem to feel we've a right to have only the best players and managers money can buy.

If I'm being honest, I have no desire to return to games whilst our fans act this pathetically.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

He looked as though he was fuming mate he was on his way the Harvester in Langley of all places. Met Michael mancienne there too!

Is the Mont the in place now? it used to be an old mans pub years ago before I became an old man myself of course

Comment

Hardly likely to sign if his Mrs is getting **** of some of the pond life sat in the stands is he!

Comment

So who is doing the booing and shouting abuse?? Everyone is against it on here as shown by the replys to these threads...there must be 1 person on here who done it? if so explain why.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        Heard that williams may not sign..not happy..hence my poll earlier
                        Thought you might have known

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                          Heard that williams may not sign..not happy..hence my poll earlier
                          nothing in that post (the poll) suggests you knew anything about TW not wanting to sign, because if you did know I'm sure we would have had some "cryptic so & so"

but then you read on here (and maybe other sites) that he ain't happy about signing for us & then you make out you knew all along, yeah right, I'm starting to believe other posters that your just an "attention seeker" & "love the limelight" maybe that's more to do what's going on in your personal life then you even know, who knows, but come on Scott, tell us as you see it or don't say nothing as it only shows you in bad light mate!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            We have some of the worst fans in the game. Truely pathetic. All since this takeover It's pretty much like the money has gone to the fans heads and they seem to feel we've a right to have only the best players and managers money can buy.

If I'm being honest, I have no desire to return to games whilst our fans act this pathetically.
                            we are paying the 6th highest prices in England for season tickets with below par championship players. The club raised expectations and said the higher prices were to pay for the better match day experiance and players.

Question: Where us the better matchday experiance and better players ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                              we are paying the 6th highest prices in England for season tickets with below par championship players. The club raised expectations and said the higher prices were to pay for the better match day experiance and players.

Question: Where us the better matchday experiance and better players ?
                              if that is the case, don't expect any answers from those "ITK"

but i do remember that quote being said, would love some to reply to it, will they, will they F.U.C.K

Comment

Working...
                              X