X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Did Many Boo The Players?

this season?

Whether under Dowie or Sousa?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

not that i boo'd any of them but i do think it was all to do with ticket prices. for high ticket prices you want good performances

Comment

Because they are disloyal muppets.

Booing should be saved for dodgy refs and linos.

Our players AND MANAGERS should be encouraged and supported at all times.

Comment

samqpr

thats a very fair comment. I agree with you.

and I suspect over-riding ALL this, its the frustration of paying alot of money to watch dire football.

If it had been entertaining, we would not all feel down.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

the quality of players we have in relation to ticket prices isnt right

Comment

Frustration, at ticket prices, the board's lack of respect for the solid fan base, never looking like a real contender for either automatic promotion, or play-offs, a whole variety of reasons.

But, only brain dead loony tunes boo their own players, demoralise their own players. If you need to boo somebody, boo the directors.

Comment

Totally agree with booing the directors.

They're the mindless lot that's ruining the club
              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                and I suspect over-riding ALL this, its the frustration of paying alot of money to watch dire football.
                i agree. if the ticket prices this season were not as high, would we have had the same expectations this season? i suspect not

Comment

The players unfortunately bear the brunt of everyones frustration at the people at board level!

Comment

samqpr

thats a very fair comment. I agree with you.

If it had been entertaining, we would not all feel down.

If we'd won games instead of drawn or lost them, no one would have booed. The football vs Swansea and Bristol wasn't much different to Norwich, Sheff Utd or Palace. But having one quality striker would have won the Norwich, Sheffield and Palace games. Helguson missed a hat trick of good chances against Norwich, Dex did the same vs Sheffield, and DiCarmine had two good chances against Palace.

So if there's anyone to blame, it's our substandard strikers, and the club's stubborn insistence on not buying at least one quality striker to address that. Earnshaw was available, has always scored goals at this level, and has done so again for a poor Forest team. If we'd bought him, and saved money by not overloading on has beens and never weres like Parejo, Ledesma, DiCarmine, Tommasi, Cook, Miller, Borrowdale and Helguson, we'd have been in the play offs minimum. In my opinion anyway.

Comment

blimey bernie's barnet

I actually agree with much of that.

Still think , tinkering did not help.

Comment

blimey bernie's barnet

I actually agree with much of that.

Still think , tinkering did not help.
                        Great. So now you agree that I talk sense, can you answer my sensible and reasonable questions?

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                          the quality of players we have in relation to ticket prices isnt right
                          fundamentally, that is the problem
                          ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Working...
                          X