Having slept on it, still Angry !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having slept on it, still Angry !!

Firstly I apologise if this is a bit long, but I feel so strongly I have to voice my opinion on what happened yesterday and the way our so-called fans behaved !.
    I have supported Rangers since the early 70,s and have never been so embarrassed as I was yesterday leaving the game, booing a winning performance, jeering substituitons,and generally certain fans acting as though they are god !, well lets start with why we support QPR, we dont do it for the glory, we dont do it for the success we get every season, we do it beacause thats what you do, you support QPR !, However you got to become a fan/supporter you realise early on things will be tough and things will be up/down but what we have /had is a unity that means a QPR FAN, tends to be a more rational person, a person who appreciates others around them and man/lady who can understand football.
    Well what I heard and saw yesterday changed all that for me, we were winning 2-1 and although by far not the greatest performance, we were winning, and as the new manager had only been in charge for a week and worked with the players for 4/5 days a win was a MUST !, for me all I wanted was a win it made my christmas !(thats me) , for some fans to boo/jeer and chant " you dont know what your doing" I find incredible at such a time in our season, I was always under the impression football was about winning, and me as much as anyone loves to see attacking/pretty football give me a win every time, I,m sure in time the football will improve but we needed a win yesterday and we got it !
    Finally just want to say that although im not great Braiatore fan i thank him for what he has done for our club, I dont buy the theory that lots of people would have stepped in, why didnt they then ? and as for the seat price hikes and all the other things that people non stop moan about, get real please, I struggle to pay for my 2 season tickets each year but I dont think £25/£35 is out of order to pay to watch a game every week. So please stop the moaning/whinging and support your team !!! it may not be great at the moment, but I for one beleive they will get it right ...... WE ARE QPR .................apologies for my poor grammar everyone
    Last edited by Weluvubircham; 27-12-2009, 12:49 PM. Reason: poor spelling/grammar

I agree

Comment

I walked back from the ground very slowly yesterday,my little boy is in plaster, and virtually every group of fans who walked past were split on Hart's tactics. Some agreeing that he did what was needed and others thinking that it was not permissable to do that at home. If he had got it wrong then blame him, but hr didn't and we got 3 very valuable points that keep us in the mix and will allow him to bring in players to even up our team. I have supported QPR since the 60's and can not believe the moaning from some of our fans, some really do need a reality check. We are QPR not Barcelona.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Likewise agree with all the above.

what we did yesterday was NECESSARY and stabilised an unsteady ship. I don't know what fans expect.

We will not win every match
        We will not play well every match

Well done Paul Hart

Give the man a chance

Comment

I agree

Comment

Originally posted by RamseyR View Post
            Likewise agree with all the above.

what we did yesterday was NECESSARY and stabilised an unsteady ship. I don't know what fans expect.

We will not win every match
            We will not play well every match

Well done Paul Hart

Give the man a chance
            Totally agree.

Comment

Working...
            X