Totally unnecessary RE: Nicola McLean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally unnecessary RE: Nicola McLean

Anyone willing to own up? Who was the utter prat who was yelling at Tommy Williams' bird that Tommy was sh*t and that he is b*llocks etc?

Never mind the fact that Williams had a relatively good game and we should be happy that we got our first win in 7, I hope this mug realises that her kid was inches away from her and heard everything. I know their child is still young but I think it takes a sick individual to tell her that Tommy and his family are sh*t and fu*king useless in front of their child.

I hope Williams sign for us in January I'm guessing we would get him cheap and he may not be the most talented lad but his heart is in the right place.

Whoever did that is a total w****r, totally out of order

Comment

This is one small part why i hate this club with a passion.

Comment

are you drunk ? he was s**t for us last time even worse now and we have a pound note

Comment

What a tos.ser, thought Tommy had a very good game.

Comment

So we can abuse players wifes and kids now ?

Would you allow it done to yours ?

Comment

The problem is that some people who go to football are thick *****s who also get wasted before.

Whether Williams had a good game or not is irrelevant. Abusing his family is pathetic and I hope that individual gets banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                The problem is that some people who go to football are thick *****s who also get wasted before.

Whether Williams had a good game or not is irrelevant. Abusing his family is pathetic and I hope that individual gets banned.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Absolutely

absolutely disgracefull to abuse someones family,i once did this accidentally when watching a qpr youth game.
                  pointing at this kid i told his dad,without knowing it was his dad,THAT KID IS USELESS
                  when i found out what i had done i felt terrible,its no good beimng personal about football
                  we all know we should loan back danny ****tu on a free to the end of the season,hes wasting away in the reserves

Comment

stedders,we all like a drink at football but abusing someones wife and kids is well out of order.didnt any one have the balls to front him.thats just as bad in my opinion
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      stedders,we all like a drink at football but abusing someones wife and kids is well out of order.didnt any one have the balls to front him.thats just as bad in my opinion
                      Oh there's nothing wrong with having a drink etc, just that some people can't take it and should therefore not do it.

Who knows if someone fronted up to him. I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                        Oh there's nothing wrong with having a drink etc, just that some people can't take it and should therefore not do it.

Who knows if someone fronted up to him. I hope so.
                        did this happen in the platinum section?it could have been a posh fan
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I also thought Williams had a pretty decent game. Certainly gives greater attacking options and put some very good crosses into the box yesterday. If anything, I would say that the likes of Simpson and particularly Routledge need to be showing far more aggression attacking the six yard box. On far too many occasions they are nearer the 18 yard line.

Comment

my beloved club that was once one of the friendliest around seems to be diseased to its very soul.what is wrong with some people?those people are not fans they are *****s who are slowly but surely dragging this club into the gutter.
                            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Bang on !!

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                              my beloved club that was once one of the friendliest around seems to be diseased to its very soul.what is wrong with some people?those people are not fans they are *****s who are slowly but surely dragging this club into the gutter.
                              So True !! so many fans bad mouthing players/wives/girlfriends/managers. This used to be a family club and a great fair minded group of fans/supporters, all we seem to do now is moan and whinge and abuse our own, I have supported Rangers since 1973 when I went with my Dad and now take my son who is 17, well yesterday made me wonder why ? booing when we are winning , abusing managers decisions when he is clearly trying to secure 3 points for a WIN !! , WELL IF YOU SO CALLED FANS WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED GO TO A CIRCUS AT CHRISTMAS, I WANT 3 POINTS !!

Comment

Working...
                              X