Sousa Breaks Silence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sousa Breaks Silence

Just a piece on SSN. Saying how he always, like Briatore, has had the best interests of the club at heart and how he doesn't want this to damage his integrity and honesty.

Don't what to take from that...feel really sorry for the bloke :(

P.S. He's also had a haircut...
    Everyday Plumbers Bristol
    63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
    0117 239 1217
    http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post

P.S. He's also had a haircut...
    Thanks for the info
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

There's always two sides to every story. I'm very much looking forward to Sousa's. I'm still waiting for Dowie's and Gigi's!!! Will probably have to wait for their auto-biographies!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        There's always two sides to every story. I'm very much looking forward to Sousa's. I'm still waiting for Dowie's and Gigi's!!! Will probably have to wait for their auto-biographies!
        Gigi did not get sacked!!!!!
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

A thoroughly decent man that in all truth was far too good for us.
          Trying to tarnish the reputation of a man that has achieved so much & has so much respect in the game is quite frankly unforgiveable & its debatable whether our club will ever be able to restore its reputation ( if it ever had one ) after this shameful episode.
          Sad sad times.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
            Thanks for the info
            My pleasure

All i know is what we probably all know.

Gigi - Walked because he wasn't settling in to London life e.g. the mugging.etc That's not to say he didn't like QPR.

Dowie - Walked because of Briatore. Trying to pick his team, telling him who to play. Dowie had us 4th in the table and refused so walked.

Actually would like to know how we would have done if we would have kept Dowie and maybe not ruined Sousa's reputation
            0117 239 1217

Comment

Maybe Briatore will apologise to Sousa,and explain that it was all a misunderstanding,and ask him to come back.

Or maybe I just drink too much.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                Gigi did not get sacked!!!!!
                I'm afraid Ecclestone's public quotes around that time seem to contradict you.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                  Trying to tarnish the reputation of a man that has achieved so much & has so much respect in the game is quite frankly unforgiveable & its debatable whether our club will ever be able to restore its reputation ( if it ever had one ) after this shameful episode.
                  Sad sad times.

Agree with a lot of that.
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                    My pleasure

All i know is what we probably all know.

Gigi - Walked because he wasn't settling in to London life e.g. the mugging.etc That's not to say he didn't like QPR.

Dowie - Walked because of Briatore. Trying to pick his team, telling him who to play. Dowie had us 4th in the table and refused so walked.

Actually would like to know how we would have done if we would have kept Dowie and maybe not ruined Sousa's reputation
                    They havent ruined Sousa's reputation, far from it.
                    They have ruined the clubs reputation, completely ruined it as well.
                    If you thought that Dowie was treated Disgracefully like I many others did, well there arent really any words for how Sousa has been treated, this breaks new ground, not just at our club, but in football in general.
                    You literally could not have made a bigger mess of the whole situation if you had tried, farcical doesnt even come close because that implies a foolish almost comical kind of incompetence, this is a lot lot more sinister than that, its just wrong, completely wrong.

Comment

Sad sad times.
                      Well said (Y)
                      0117 239 1217

Comment

I watched Paulo Sousa on goals on sunday a few weeks ago when he was a guest on the show and he came across as a genuinely good man with an intensely astute football brain.

I wish him all the best (wish I knew how to get a message to him) and am sure he will have learnt a few hard lessons from his first stint in charge of a team that will stand him in good stead for his future.

Comment

Sad sad times.
                          Hear hear!

Comment

From Sky

"I believe that Mr Briatore, like me, has always had the club's best interests at heart and I would like to thank him for giving me my first opportunity to manage in England," said Sousa.

"I hope that my integrity and honesty are not brought into question as I have always sought to act with both throughout my career."
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
                              I watched Paulo Sousa on goals on sunday a few weeks ago when he was a guest on the show and he came across as a genuinely good man with an intensely astute football brain.

I wish him all the best (wish I knew how to get a message to him) and am sure he will have learnt a few hard lessons from his first stint in charge of a team that will stand him in good stead for his future.
                              Tracy, I myself am trying to find out how I go about sending a heartfelt message / letter to Mr Sousa, because I feel so so strongly about what has happened here.
                              When I find out, I will send you a private message with the information.

Comment

Working...
                              X