• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
    You believe that?
    to be honest i think it was just an excuse to sack him. saves them money

Comment

Agree-its all opinions but i dont see how we are a joke of the footballing world.

We are in a great posistion however there have been a few poor managment decsisions
      qprjames, if we end up in another "great position" like this one, this time next year, we'll be playing championship football, AGAIN, in 2010/11. A massive improvement from the board is what is really needed now. Up to now, I wouldn't trust the QPR board to flush my toilet without making a balls-up of it !

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        we played Burnley away in the cup with less up there.

Preston away we will have more.

Its more to do with the fact, we are mid-table.

not going up

not going down.

Sheffield Wed home attendance for example was down on normal
        :waaaht:
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Its not a clear breaze by no means-flavio and co have created huge expectations. We have sacked a manager as 99% of clubs do-that does not make us a laughing stock
          Actually err no. 99% of clubs don't sack 2 managers in a year, after only 15 games and 26 games respectively when the club is in the top half of the table. People are laughing at us. You are seriously in denial if you can't see that

Also Flavio hasn't created huge expectations. With the current setup, the money they have spent and players they acquired. They created unrealistic expectations. For which 2 managers have paid the price. No doubt about it. The club is a joke at the moment.

Comment

Beleive me , your club IS a laughing stock ! some of you really do need to need to wake up and smell the coffee
            Fulham supporters didnt worry about what would happen next when we invaded the pitch against Walsall all those years ago to put an end to Bulstrode and "Fulham Park Rangers " and we wernt "scared" about losing Al Fayed when the "Back to The Cottage" campaign was formed when we were in exile for a couple of years ,
            Some of you need to grow some balls and put an end to the clowns running your Club or they will totally destroy it , in fact its almost inevitable , I bet the account sheets show that you are more in debt now than at any time previously !!
            Time to wake up chaps and at least show that there is an underlying supporters strength ready to make a stand if Briatore goes to far !!
            Finally a quick question , would you be any worse of if Dowie had been given the entire season ?

Comment

QPRJames

sacking a manager doesnt make a club a laughing stock, it is an acumulation of things that has caused people to first chuckle, then s******, then gasp with shock, s****** again, blurt out laughing.

Now the whole football community are ALMOST WETTING THEMSELVES over the total and utter shambles we have become. If you cant see that then I am frankly concerned over your ability to judge a situation rationally which as a member of this board worries me considering you are a moderator.

on another note someone wrote
              "Exactly! As for the **** poor football that can't be blamed on Briatore we could and should have signed a striker but the squad we have is capable of playing better than it has done throughout this season!"

If I was Briatore i would be a bit confused by this and fans clamour for a striker. He got the checkbook out and Bought a striker in January, did everyone miss this his name was helgesun.

I woulod be scratching my head and wondering why i splashed out a million plus wages on this helgesun bloke and yet everyone is still blaming me for not buying a striker when i did.
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Well said bigdave
                WE ARE QPR

Comment

players asking their agents to find them other clubs
                  managers going in and out quicker than a curry through a nun
                  fans disgruntled at the way the club is being run
                  a chairman who has an ego bigger than margate
                  season ticket rises last season the biggest ever percentage in our history
                  no goals
                  no passion
                  no belief
                  no effort
                  a "c"club full of nomarks who know nothing about football while quaffing copious amounts of champers and prawns.
                  expecting 19 year old loan players to win the league for us.
                  a pathetic reduction in ticket prices this year
                  lack of ambition in the transfer market
                  a chairman who keeps repeating "we saved qpr"

yep the nosegay of the qpr garden is all roses:devil:
                  what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

The general air of the players yesterday was NOT normal -- I know someone here attributed it to them being booed etc., but I've never seen a squad looking as down as yesterday AS A WHOLE GROUP.
                    They really looked as though their morale was down on the floor and unlikely to be lifted -- still took time for photos, autographs etc, so clearly the fans aren't the reason for the low mood.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

We have strikers abeit not very good Hopefully we will buy some in the summer-that does not make us in turmoil

How do you know players want to leave???? Have you spoken to them?

How do you know Gianni is incompetent??? Seen what he does?

We are not in turmoil :tired:
                      I'm afraid it's us the fans who are in turmoil.

Many fans no longer recognise the club we have supported for years, many including myself..Decades!

We have an owner who doesn't know the first thing abouy football, even after 18 months of trying to learn. We have a disjointed team playing with centre backs as full backs, young foreign players trying to liase with team mates & trying to appease fans who have spent premiership money on season tickets.

We have no recognised championship level strikers! In my humble opinion there are one of two reasons for this

1) Flav thinks we are good enough up front (laughable and confirms my comment about him not knowing football)

2) Good RECOGNISED forwards (Nugent, Chopra esc) cost alot more £££$$$ than midfielders generally. So we have done things on the cheap despite fans paying over the odds and large sponsorship deals brokered pre-season.

Turmoil? Not it's probably worse than that!!!!

Comment

Fans were in turmoil before the events of this week.

This has just given them an excuse to explode into a frenzy.

no-one who has witnessed the football we have played would spend £10 let alone £30. Fault liies with everyone, including the previous manager.

Fans have booed, chanted and its been a negative vibe.

We wanted success, and now we feel cheated and angry.

Comment

Ok, Can you tell me exactly how we are in turmoil?

I'm still stuck on this one
                          I cannot believe that anyone does not believe we are in turmoil! Surely this is a joke! :cry:

Comment

Am I the only person who actually thinks we will struggle next season ?
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                              Am I the only person who actually thinks we will struggle next season ?
                              Too early to say. Hopefully Flabby-o et al will realise that in order to get a return on his/their investments they will have to invest more in terms of money to buy players.

Comment

i think we will do ok, that's all, haven't got enough quality back up, and no promise of it either

Comment

Working...
                                X