What do you suggest then Pete?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you suggest then Pete?

Our club is in absolute turmoil, we are the laughing stock of the football world and we as fans need to do something. We are at home tomorrow so we have a perfect chance to demonstrate and show our feelings. You seem to know it all and have contacts inside the club so you tell us what we should do, or are you happy with the way things are going. Yes we have improved from last year but the way Flav is running the club will eventualy destroy us. we need to do something and fast.

it

it will improve

Comment

Yeah great response mate, are you GP in disguise?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        Our club is in absolute turmoil, we are the laughing stock of the football world and we as fans need to do something. We are at home tomorrow so we have a perfect chance to demonstrate and show our feelings. You seem to know it all and have contacts inside the club so you tell us what we should do, or are you happy with the way things are going. Yes we have improved from last year but the way Flav is running the club will eventualy destroy us. we need to do something and fast.
        Ok, Can you tell me exactly how we are in turmoil?

I'm still stuck on this one
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

What would be the aim of the demo ?

Flavio & Co to walk out ?
          Flavio & Co to promise to spend £10 million plus ?
          Flavio & Co promise to only have one manger next season even if we are in relegation trouble ?
          Or did you have something else in mind ? Just wondering.

Comment

Sorry?

Charlton and Southampton are in turmoil in this league, we are not.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Sorry?

Charlton and Southampton are in turmoil in this league, we are not.
              Been said many times. But still not one person has told me how we are in turmoil
              Now, Then, Forever

Comment

charlton and southampton are in turmoil due to financial circumstances

we on the other hand are in turmoil because we have a chairman who thinks he knows how to manage a football team, a totally incompetent sporting director, no manager, no decent strikers, some players that want to leave and transfer targets that may think twice about coming to us.

but if pete says we are ok then we must be

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                  charlton and southampton are in turmoil due to financial circumstances

we on the other hand are in turmoil because we have a chairman who thinks he knows how to manage a football team, a totally incompetent sporting director, no manager, no decent strikers, some players that want to leave and transfer targets that may think twice about coming to us.

but if pete says we are ok then we must be
                  We have strikers abeit not very good Hopefully we will buy some in the summer-that does not make us in turmoil

How do you know players want to leave???? Have you spoken to them?

How do you know Gianni is incompetent??? Seen what he does?

We are not in turmoil :tired:
                  Now, Then, Forever

Comment

qpr james, so are you telling me everything is tickaty-boo down at w12 then? And pete yes as i said we have improved but are you telling me you are optimistic about our future? Please dont say yes

Comment

Various media over the weekend have run stories/phone-ins etc etc.

No question we are a laughing stock.

Paladini has been named as being culpable,and Briatore-well,the media and fans that I have read/herad have been disparaging in the extreme.

"Megalomaniac,Dictator,Egotist" etc etc.

I have yet to hear anyone blame Paolo Sousa for this farce.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                        qpr james, so are you telling me everything is tickaty-boo down at w12 then? And pete yes as i said we have improved but are you telling me you are optimistic about our future? Please dont say yes
                        I'm on the hole happy how things are going. We have the best side we have had in the last 10 years and have just missed out on the playoffs. Has been a big improvement on previous years.

People are being very impatient
                        Now, Then, Forever

Comment

If Flavio & friends walked away from us, then we would be in turmoil.

The truth is that they have ****ed up big time this season, but things could be a lot worse. Fingers crossed that lessons have been learnt and next season everything comes together and we have a real go at promotion.

Comment

How many times have you heard supporters booing players this season?
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                              I'm on the hole happy how things are going
                              Well you are entitled to your opinion mate. Maybe you are happy with us having 5 managers in 18 months, p*ss poor attendances, p*ss poor football, no decent strikers(well 1 but he's been lent to another team) and the press absolutly killing themselves laughing at us. Oh and i forgot, 600 season tickets sold, where;s Norwich who will prob get relegated have shifted 17000. Perhaps its just me, i apoligise.

Comment

Working...
                              X