does anybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anybody

think that the result against ipswich will in a way decide what the board do in january....
    win sees us stay there or there abouts...
    lose and we drop some places....

any views?

if we turn the year in the play off positions with this side it proves how poor the ccc really is this year!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      if we turn the year in the play off positions with this side it proves how poor the ccc really is this year!
      but if we do...do you think they will spend to keep us there ?

Comment

thought the jackson deal was tied up,think that might be the only signing though
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          thought the jackson deal was tied up,think that might be the only signing though
          personally never believe anything until official.....too many rumours have been red herrings.

Comment

well the five year plan is half way thru so plenty of time left to wallow in the ccc
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

As shockingly short-term as it sounds I wldnt be surprised if the Ipswich result directly affected the steer of the club...
              I know we're a big club with big expectations but the most recent managerial change floored me. I thought we finally had some much-needed stability and were prepared to at least see out a season. Apparently not.
              Was it incident related or performance related... or related to something else?
              Whatever the explanation we do seem to trade in the immediate.
              I am all for keeping pressure on but ownership do need to create an environment that allows managers and players to grow and flourish.
              In any case - onwards and let's hope - upwards!

Comment

And if they are not keen to spend the time to get us rock solid... how can we be sure they'll spend the money if we were to get up.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrillkat View Post
                  the most recent managerial change floored me.
                  thats the bit that makes me think we will not sign anyone......as somebody said earlier in the week...Hart is here to steady the ship...so why would they give him money to spend.....

Comment

[QUOTE=Thrillkat;207550]As shockingly short-term as it sounds I wldnt be surprised if the Ipswich result directly affected the steer of the club...
                    I know we're a big club with big expectations but the most recent managerial change floored me.

Do you really think we ARE a big club? Big expectations maybe but far from actually being a big club IMHO am afraid... one day maybe!!

Comment

Good point - with ownership resources and placement in the London catchment we shld theoretically be a big club BUT cant seem to get it together. Here's hoping

Comment

Working...
                      X