formation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• formation?

Apart from the last 15 mins when we played 6 defenders which was over the top i,did we start the game with a diamond formation? what do you think i feel it could work cos if we get a attacking right back to go with williams it could work ,overall the manager and players need time to adapt i feel thats the reasons we're not quite clicking at the mo but ive got confidence in hart

Originally posted by pauly View Post
    Apart from the last 15 mins when we played 6 defenders which was over the top i,did we start the game with a diamond formation? what do you think i feel it could work cos if we get a attacking right back to go with williams it could work ,overall the manager and players need time to adapt i feel thats the reasons we're not quite clicking at the mo but ive got confidence in hart
    We played 451 the last 15. Connolly sat infront of our defence and Borrowdale was left midfield.

According to offish we played a diamond with Routledge and Simpson upfront. Bull****. Routledge was glued to the touchline all game. We had no width on the left due to faurlin coming inside all the time. Again according to offish report, Legs was our holding midfielder but to me he was going more forward than Watson. Confused

Comment

Pretty much 451 at the start and 451 at the end.

At no time did we play with 6 defenders.

Connolly was played as a holding midfielder to protect his back 4. A job i thought he looked very accomplished in and i would be happy to see him tried in this position in the future.

Barrowdale is a 'steady(ish)' LB who has been praised for his work going forward. Its not rocket science for him to be a slightly defending LM.

We started the game 451, we finished the game 451.

3 points in the old onion.

Comment

Working...
      X