X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowland's can ###x off ......

Kevvy 18:24 Dec 26th

rowlands can f@@k off

Did anyone else see rowlands after the game calling off the players telling them not to clap the supporters? ******. I did not boo today, I did not agree with the tactics which were the most negative I have ever seen at lr. I would never boo the team but If that is harts idea of strategy he can f@&k off as well..
    :shame:

sad....knows nothing..........

Comment

yeah

but you may have misinterpereted what was acrually happening,perhaps the players were just trying to win over the fans.or maybe they had been told to clap the fans,you cant make decisions with out talking to rowly,martin is qpr through and through,,,,,,,,,,so there could be a reason for doing what he did

Comment

http://www.clubfanzine.com/QPR/v2.fo...?id_t=134120#5

Comment

If true, I can understand why Rowly did it. Despite playing poorly, the EFFORT and DESIRE was there! Can't fault the players of that today. But we just had no game plan and got no fluency in our play.

Still it was a MINORITY who booed, not fair one the ones that supported the lads throughout

There is so much wrong with our club at the moment :horror:

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
            Kevvy 18:24 Dec 26th

rowlands can f@@k off

Did anyone else see rowlands after the game calling off the players telling them not to clap the supporters? ******. I did not boo today, I did not agree with the tactics which were the most negative I have ever seen at lr. I would never boo the team but If that is harts idea of strategy he can f@&k off as well..
            :shame:
            If the "supporters" were booing a fragile team, who haven't won at home for ages, whilst they were winning against a free-flowing side like Bristiol City, then I'm with Rowly on this one! We've taken 5 points from West Brom, Sheff Utd & Bristol City.....that's a fair return! You do pay your money & you're entitled to your opinion....but where most teams get a 12th player from the "supporters", we lose one. If you boo a team grinding out a result, then you don't deserve for those same players to acknowledge your "support" when the 3 points are safely in the bag. They did their bit despite the support again from what I hear. If the tactics were wrong, is that the players' fault?.....Why boo them? It never used to happen so why now??

Comment

why are people so ignorante at the moment?

week in week out people come back and saying 'why were people booing again?'

it's getting boring and our team needs support.

we are not going to get promoted with the support out there at the moment. i undertsand that it is a minoroty but if that minority were 100 people all in one big group then it is very loud and everyone can hear it.

i was listening on BBC radio bristol and they were laughing because they have never seen such a display from the home fans.

stop the booing and things will get better. Give Hart a chance and he will succeed. He has had 1 &1/2 weeks and he has done well so support him.
              WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Rowlands is a good player and has had an exceptional few years.

playing 188 out of 218 in 7 years at the club so i think he has the right to his own opinion. He is the captain and that shows what he mans to us.

I personnaly don't believe he did as i watched the match on the internet and he just waved the players back not saying anything. START BELIEVING IN OUT TEAM AGAIN!!!
                WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Martin Rowlands though a good player, is a right old Mary-Ann.

Look Martin, if you read this MB, Queen's Park Rangers fans pays a good whack of their weekly income in order to support the club. None of us get any money out of following QPR, we do it out of love for our club. Being human, when we get frustrated watching some of the ****e we're exposed to every season, some of us go verbal, some of us boo, some of us just keep quiet, but whatever a QPR fan does to vent their frustrations, it's their ****in' right, so just get the **** over yourself, will ya?

If what's been said is true, then maybe it's time you moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by frapps View Post
                    playing 188 out of 218 in 7 years at the club so i think he has the right to his own opinion. He is the captain and that shows what he mans to us.
                    ??

If that means Rowlands has played in 188 out of the last 218 matches for Queens Park Rangers then id recheck your stats chap.

Comment

I never booed, but you can understand the frustrations. We must be the only fans that boo after winning

As for ROWLANDS, he should have not pulled the players off. To me, it lets the booers win and turns the applauders against the players. They need us the fans and we need them. Its very sad to see such a BIg big divide between everyone.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If Rowly really WAS pulling players away from clapping, then...
                        I think Rowly has to start realising that the booers are a minority,.
                        This came up before, when he condemned what felt like the entire fanbase, in his programme notes, because a small minority had booed.
                        He, like others at the club, has to realise that there are an awful lot more of us than those who boo/drink in certain pubs/claim to be in ITK etc.
                        Too many cliquey groups which don't represent the minority, and many people in those groups are to be found on here, I'm afraid.
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
                          If true, I can understand why Rowly did it. Despite playing poorly, the EFFORT and DESIRE was there! Can't fault the players of that today. But we just had no game plan and got no fluency in our play.

Still it was a MINORITY who booed, not fair one the ones that supported the lads throughout

There is so much wrong with our club at the moment :horror:
                          What game was you watching????????

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                            Martin Rowlands though a good player, is a right old Mary-Ann.

Look Martin, if you read this MB, Queen's Park Rangers fans pays a good whack of their weekly income in order to support the club. None of us get any money out of following QPR, we do it out of love for our club. Being human, when we get frustrated watching some of the ****e we're exposed to every season, some of us go verbal, some of us boo, some of us just keep quiet, but whatever a QPR fan does to vent their frustrations, it's their ****in' right, so just get the **** over yourself, will ya?

If what's been said is true, then maybe it's time you moved on.
                            With the exception of that last sentance that post is spot on with what I think.

Comment

Originally posted by BazzaInTheLoft View Post
                              What game was you watching????????
                              thats what I thought! No one was playing for the team, which is why the fans were so frustrated!

Comment

Working...
                              X