No announcement yet.

We were very very lucky today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to see more wins on the board. Sick of all the fancy footie getting us nowhere.

Whatever has to be done, do it.

Not pretty??? Dont give a monkeys.

Time will tell whether Hart can produce, but im not going to knock 4 points from 2 tough games.

Comment

win is a win..... atmosphere was so poor tho

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        glad to see people know how to enjoy a much needed win regardless of the performance.......3 points is 3 points........
        When will you learn. We must score 4 every game, especially at home against top half sides like Bristol city. We managed it earlier in the season and it was easy peasy.

Any decent manager would of taken ramage, legs and Watson off and replaced them with balanta, pellicori and tarrabt. The man is a fool.

Oh, and how dare any side come down to loftus road and camp in our half, we are the richest club on the planet and teams should show some respect and let us play.

Anyway, time for hart to go I'm afraid, not good enough

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
          When will you learn. We must score 4 every game, especially at home against top half sides like Bristol city. We managed it earlier in the season and it was easy peasy.

Any decent manager would of taken ramage, legs and Watson off and replaced them with balanta, pellicori and tarrabt. The man is a fool.

Oh, and how dare any side come down to loftus road and camp in our half, we are the richest club on the planet and teams should show some respect and let us play.

Anyway, time for hart to go I'm afraid, not good enough
          pmsl

Comment

Credit to Hart. He did see the same match as myself. He saw that we were very poor and were in no position to go and get a 3d goal. So he brought in 2 defenders to secure the points in the last 10 mins. No problem with that, just frustrated by the way we played today. No confidence, hopefully this win will help. The booing was out of order

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
              Credit to Hart. He did see the same match as myself. He saw that we were very poor and were in no position to go and get a 3d goal. So he brought in 2 defenders to secure the points in the last 10 mins. No problem with that, just frustrated by the way we played today. No confidence, hopefully this win will help. The booing was out of order
              confidence comes with good results mate...so hopefully this will spur them on.......lets just hope hart lets them play when they have the confidence to play the free flowing football again.

Comment

Working...
              X