Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone bar the kitchen sink ....

From News of the World:

The Championship club parted company with Portuguese boss Paolo Sousa this week after claiming he gave away confidential information about players to fans.

Chairman Flavio Briatore is happy to leave caretaker Gareth Ainsworth in charge until the end of the season.

But he is ready to appoint Ince in time for next season.

The former Blackburn boss left Ewood Park before Christmas but is the preferred choice of the majority of players and fans to take over at Loftus Road.

Ince is keen to work in London for the first time since leaving West Ham 20 years ago and wants to guide Rangers into the Premier League next term.

Former boss Luigi de Canio has been linked with a surprise return while long-term candidates Gary Johnson and Darren Ferguson were also considered.

Rangers are now searching for their fifth permanent manager since Briatore bought into the club just 18 months ago.
    Remember Gillard!!

Ince the preffered choice - god help us

Anyone who calls themselves the guvnor apart from lenny mclean is a numpty

Comment

Bring back decanioo!!!!

Comment

Ince was my preferred choice at the start of the season. However his time at Blackburn did raise questions over his coaching methods - leaving his assistants to take training, only joining to play a game off 5 a side - probably BS but who knows???

Based on his his time served in the Lower Leagues Ince would be an excellent candidate for the job. I don't care if Ince called himself the Guv'nor, if I had playing career like Ince I'd called myself the Guv'nor.

The appointment of Ince would lay to rest any rumours that Flavio is looking for a yes man.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

The appointment of Ince would lay to rest any rumours that Flavio is looking for a yes man.
          Exactly why i dont think it will be him

I dont think it will be anyone currently on the radar and another sousa-esque appointment

Flav feels the need to be hands on and no manager of any repute in England will touch us because this interference

Comment

Working...
          X