Congrats to the crowd....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
    Matt connolly came on and sat infront of the back 4 in Defensive midfield role. It was a 451 when the subs were made...

Players moved into the middle and Borrowdale played LM, Clearly they had confidence in his ability to keep hold of the ball and shore things up...

Supposed to be at home? Ok some would you rather we were flashy and werent picking up points?....
    it was embarrasing how **** we were today we had no ambition and next time we'll not be so lucky to hang on

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
      it was embarrasing how **** we were today we had no ambition and next time we'll not be so lucky to hang on
      No ambition, ffs do you realise we won today?
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

yes. yes i do.

do you realise how many points those tactics will and have cost us

Comment

Youvebeenrangered, dont waste your breath - youre talking to someone who said he wanted Bristol to equalise.
          Last edited by Stanley; 26-12-2009, 06:56 PM.

Comment

I like to think that hart is going to adapt appropriate tactics to the game being played.

If one week it means shutting shop so be it.

If the next it means going Gung-Ho....rock on.

At the end of the day, we dont know yet how he will play it week to week.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
              Youvebeenrangered, dont waste your breath - youre talking to someone who wanted Bristol to equalise.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                yes. yes i do.

do you realise how many points those tactics will and have cost us
                We have lost something along the lines of 21 points from winning positions so far this season, 19 odd of them under the management of JM who used different tactics....

Today we were in a winning position and held onto it.... Your point is invalid.

Today PH tactics worked...
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                  For once again making us look like a bunch of idiots..

So we win and you still boo, ok we went defensive and yes it was a less than convincing win but for the love of god must we allways make ourseleves look like a bunch of ******s..

Were going to be made to look like a right bunch of idiots on tonights football league review...""You dont know what your doing"" i wasnt too chuffed with the Simpson sub but make no mistake he does know what he's doing hence we saw out the game for the win....

Last week against WBA "Why didnt faurlin just put the ball in the corner" booooooooo!!! today legs go's to the corner booooooooo!!! I mean FFS what do you want them to do, they cant win!!!! So much so Leigertwood looked at the crowd srugged his shoulders basically saying what do you want me to do!!

FFS we get our first win in 9 games against a decent Bristol city side and i feel like we have lost the game, seriously you people booing and chanting "you dont know what your doing" how do you think they feel now, we should be estatic our manager has made a decent start results wise but instead you get on their backs....

That should have been a massive confidence boost for the team but instead i suspect they were sat their after the game feeling like they had lost... FFS get behind the team...:devil:
                  We'd be better off playing behind closed doors!! I so don't get your own fans helping the oppo fans out by getting at their own team?

Comment

Working...
                  X