Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done team, some fans ignorant though

Well done the lads, much needed win.

Q/R block and anyone who booed/chanted negative stuff, you haven't a clue about football other than maybe a Sunday league kickfest. We ponce about and draw at WBA, we learn that lesson and take it to corners today and you boo. Dear me, complete ignorance. I also thought the substitutions were fine and the score shows that.

Support the team, and be happy we finally won at home. Confidence will grow from wins.

Are you having a laugh?!
    In what way does putting on 2 extra defenders help? It just gives te other team a boost and invites pressure.

That was the most ridiculous tactics I have ever seen from a so called 'experienced manager'
    the fans have a right to sing their feelings that was a disgrace to our club

hart is clueless get him out!

Comment

^^^^^^^^^
      haha. Cheer up we won. Rather do that than f@ck about with itand lose.

Comment

I watched the game on a feed and we sucked. How the **** we got three points is a mystery but hey ho 3 points

Comment

on the 85th mintue we had 6 defenders, a defensive midfielder, center midfielder and ageymang and routledge, with Taarabt on the bench! 6-3-1 at home
          Last edited by qpr-buzsaky; 26-12-2009, 04:42 PM.

Comment

6 at the back, you're havin a laugh!

Comment

I wouldn't I'd rather play attacking football and draw that was a disgrace. Worst performance of the season totally clueless.

Comment

ramage-gorkks-connoly-hall-wiliams-borrowdale
                routledge-watson-leighterwood
                ageymang

6-3-1 at home

Comment

Originally posted by Qpr3 View Post
                  I wouldn't I'd rather play attacking football and draw that was a disgrace. Worst performance of the season totally clueless.
                  First thing, I wasn't there. But isn't an ugly win - no matter how bad the football was, the only way we were going to kick-start our faltering season?

Footy sounds terrible though. :waaaht:

Comment

Rubbish. Borrowdale was left mid. Connolly centre mid. We won and needed it stop being pr1cks.

Comment

so another manager who plays players out of position, whats wrong with taarabt?

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                        Rubbish. Borrowdale was left mid. Connolly centre mid. We won and needed it stop being pr1cks.
                        Borrowdale left winger was ****ing madness! :waaaht:

Comment

Stedders were you at the game. I honestly can't see how your defending Paul harts tactics! How are they good subs?
                          Did you see agymang run with the ball and then have no support.

Just to add another dreadful performance from Watson I pray we don't sign him, he is a spectator

Comment

Originally posted by Qpr3 View Post
                            Stedders were you at the game. I honestly can't see how your defending Paul harts tactics! How are they good subs?
                            Did you see agymang run with the ball and then have no support.

Just to add another dreadful performance from Watson I pray we don't sign him, he is a spectator
                            Did i miss something? I was at the game and we won. It wasnt pretty but we won. The fans that booed and chanted at the end are f'ing idiots.

Comment

Yes I'm a season ticket holder. It was poor BUT I think the crowd was an embarrassment. We needed the win badly. We got it. The players didn't deserve that treatment and it'll do no good by booing etc. We will improve performances with confidence. But at the moment we need wins to get confidence.

Fans who expect Brazil style football every game are naive. We won and we can build on that.

Comment

Working...
                              X