The Official WATRB's Name of Sauces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official WATRB's Name of Sauces

Okay, we have one or two that are a little envious of this site. I always believe if you are talked about that means everyone knows about you. We are normally first with any news.

In future, whether its about new players, new away kit, club news or you heard a rumour please state our sauces. Some will want to use the information we give first to fans, on another web-site. In future these are the names to be used, if we give information to our fans that we feel they need to know or be first to know. Some others may want to damage this site, as its so popular. Please use these names if you hear anything that our fans would like to know first.

At the end of the day we are ALL QPR.

Urikka#
    Nancy
    Betty
    Trevor
    Henry

and

BOB

for example.

Betty told me that we will have red and black hoops away next season and

Bob told me that Dexter Blackstock will be back at QPR at end of season and never wanted to leave in the first place.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

You are missing the point, from my point of view at least.

I am not "envious" of your site, because well...why would I be? I am a QPR fan, I don't have a site, I visit plenty of them, and it's always nice to know what is happening at our club.

However, I would say that the point I have been trying to make on here, is that when we have a manager quitting over releasing confidential information, such as not knowing about transfers...and people like you claim to have information...about transfers, I find it rather confusing. I havn't got a clue what's going on at the moment with this club, and the fans are being lied to and treated like complete crap. In that climate, it's particularly odd or envious to wonder just how on earth you are getting this information, and more to the point...why the hell are you being given it?

Comment

it was on the offy messageboard first.

Please read my statement. This site will not be scapegoat for anyone.

At least 3 sites carried the story.

If you think that we have so much power, then I should be in the MI5.

I'm guessing its other things as well. Time will prove that.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        it was on the offy messageboard first.

Please read my statement. This site will not be scapegoat for anyone.

At least 3 sites carried the story.

If you think that we have so much power, then I should be in the MI5.

I'm guessing its other things as well. Time will prove that.
        I am not pushing this in the direction of blaming you or your site for the Sousa sacking, that was not my point. I was just wanting to know, in this climate of being crapped on from a great height by the Board, why you are privy to internal transfer information (the discloser of which, would surely be sacked) and what's going on at the club, and people like myself, the lowly fan and ST holder...are not.

Comment

Because my friend, I spend almost everyday and every minute of life trying to find out information. It does not come from one person, it never has. I love this club with a passion. Too much, might I add.

I know alot of people, many that actually like me in person (I'm not the same over the internet, I'd admit), that I get information from.

This in general is for the benefit of our fans. it causes jealousy and to a degree anger. I started this web-site because of passion for this great club.

Many visitors to this site, actually appreciate the effort put in by myself and the great team we have on this site.

Comment

Because my friend, I spend almost everyday and every minute of life trying to find out information. It does not come from one person, it never has. I love this club with a passion. Too much, might I add.

I know alot of people, many that actually like me in person (I'm not the same over the internet, I'd admit), that I get information from.

This in general is for the benefit of our fans. it causes jealousy and to a degree anger. I started this web-site because of passion for this great club.

Many visitors to this site, actually appreciate the effort put in by myself and the great team we have on this site.
            I am not doubting your passion or judging you as a person whatsoever - as I said, I just find it rather odd given the current climate at the club - and felt it a bit misjudged/unfair to put that down to envy.

Comment

Someone needs to shake the club by the balls.

I don't want free bosmans in the summer, I don't want free transfers.

the club have the money SPEND 6 MILLION on two top strikers (and get Blackstock back) and get us promoted.

You have the money, stop trying to do it on the cheap. It won't work.

Get the fans back on-side by proving your intention in the transfer market.

Is that okay?

Comment

the club have the money SPEND 6 MILLION on two top strikers (and get Blackstock back) and get us promoted.

Is that okay?

Only thing is its going to have to be the new manager who shakes the club by the balls. Me I just dont think we will get a Big enough name in to have the balls to do this. Hope Im wrong.

Comment

Is that okay?
                  Its not really related to what I said, but I do agree with most of the above. It is of course "okay" for you to make that kind of point, I think its what most of us think.;D

(these emoticons are blowing my mind, still)

Comment

Originally posted by jamweller View Post
                    Only thing is its going to have to be the new manager who shakes the club by the balls. Me I just dont think we will get a Big enough name in to have the balls to do this. Hope Im wrong.
                    I don't know about big names, but you have to question quite what kind of manager we are going to end up with. With the Board as it is, interfering with transfers and team selection, and chucking people out after very small tenures, we'll probably only get the kind of manager we deserve - aka a manager who is simply desperate for any job at all, regardless of circumstance, or a manager who is happy to sit back and be treated like a puppet from above (which would probably contradict them having the "balls" to shake things up).

Comment

When i say a big name.

A big enouth name to demanded things are done on his terms. A man who seems to big for us but would only take the job on say a year contract(big wages) with a fixed transfer budget. Someone flav see as a big name so would then give him that year and budget to get on with it.

Im in church tomrw. Ill say a prayer. lol

Comment

Originally posted by jamweller View Post
                        When i say a big name.

A big enouth name to demanded things are done on his terms. A man who seems to big for us but would only take the job on say a year contract(big wages) with a fixed transfer budget. Someone flav see as a big name so would then give him that year and budget to get on with it.

Im in church tomrw. Ill say a prayer. lol
                        I totally agree, but after what Flav has said about keeping a reign on the expenditure on the club, in terms of it being "his investment", can you see him bringing in a big name on big money, and then giving him a fixed budget to spend as he sees fit? I unfortunately, really can't - unless he has somehow learnt his lesson from all this. Besides, Paladini would be out of a job.

Comment

i thought the prob was someone had named their source and had posted the pics to prove it when he wa subjected to some doubt.

Comment

No need to name your sources. I am one of the ones who appreciate the info' we are given by you and I, like others I hope, take them with a pinch of a salt.

However, I don't think it is this which is why someone people are pointing a big finger at this site Not sure exactly why they dislike this site, but that is their opinion and every opinion is valid...
                            Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                            63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                            0117 239 1217
                            http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                            X