No announcement yet.

2 weeks to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be a sad day if it takes 40 fellas from abroad to create a buzz at our own home games..that is not any kind of slur against joining up with any other club or people from any nationality coming down the bush just if we can't do it ourslves we might as well become...fulham park rangers!!!
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

good lads the dutch, came over last season for cov game...THERE WILL BE A NOTICEABLE CHANGE IN ATMOSPHERE....

it's gonna be cold so why not join in and keep warm??

Comment

I hope everyone in the stadium welcomes them.

Guaranteed to get a few strange looks from the grumpy bunch!

I think it sounds good.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Like i said mod-no prob with anyone down the rss- would be nice to return the favour one day..en masse!!
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

i emailed qpr as we had no pre season announced..and suggested de grafschaap, no reply.

would be great to set up a decent pre season maybe 2 games in holland and something in scandinavia, where qpr are still very popular.

Comment

Its a sad state when the club are having to loan in other supporters just to create an atmosphere.

Comment

are they brining the tennis ball bombs?
                Any one remember Dons away at Palarses ground.In the pub by station coach load of dutch fans turn up.All Ajax fans supposed to have tickets for Spuds V Leeds i think but got let down.One of them was a geordie who had lived out there 15 yrs and said to go to our game instead.great lads and all agreed to support the Rs with a bit of persuassion for the day.Same day Foolham were away at the Gills and we hung around for a while before heading off to meet and greet returning Foolham fans.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                  i emailed qpr as we had no pre season announced..and suggested de grafschaap, no reply.

would be great to set up a decent pre season maybe 2 games in holland and something in scandinavia, where qpr are still very popular.
                  always had a great fan base in those cold parts-should have pre-season there..would attract a decent away following...would be interested in holland..defo!!
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    are they brining the tennis ball bombs?
                    Any one remember Dons away at Palarses ground.In the pub by station coach load of dutch fans turn up.All Ajax fans supposed to have tickets for Spuds V Leeds i think but got let down.One of them was a geordie who had lived out there 15 yrs and said to go to our game instead.great lads and all agreed to support the Rs with a bit of persuassion for the day.Same day Foolham were away at the Gills and we hung around for a while before heading off to meet and greet returning Foolham fans.
                    the day fooham went to the gills was very naughty indeed,but rent a fan aint our stlye.i remember the dutch coming to wembley and there welsh counterparts not showing,twas all over the news how the dutch and the welsh were teaming up against the english.ill welcome you dutch boys but theres only one team in blue and white
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      the day fooham went to the gills was very naughty indeed,but rent a fan aint our stlye.i remember the dutch coming to wembley and there welsh counterparts not showing,twas all over the news how the dutch and the welsh were teaming up against the english.ill welcome you dutch boys but theres only one team in blue and white
                      was there that night bruv...poor show from the rangers mob that nite..40 handed!! it was going off all day down the west end with england fans rowing between themselves...boro caned untold mobs that night. never went into game-(like most) and scousers pulled stanleys on us. proper hairey that nite -it was going off everywhere..mobs all over the gaff...boro had loads of 40year old beermonsters that murdered chelsea...no show from the dutch. hard to find a ****ney mob that nite-settled up next to young firm of bushwackers...ONE OF THE MADDEST OL SKOOL NITES EVER...ANY ONE PERSON THERE THAT NIGHT WILL NEVER FORGET..ENGLAND THAT NITE WOULD HAVE CANED ALL OF EUROPE ....MAD!!!
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        was there that night bruv...poor show from the rangers mob that nite..40 handed!! it was going off all day down the west end with england fans rowing between themselves...boro caned untold mobs that night. never went into game-(like most) and scousers pulled stanleys on us. proper hairey that nite -it was going off everywhere..mobs all over the gaff...boro had loads of 40year old beermonsters that murdered chelsea...no show from the dutch. hard to find a ****ney mob that nite-settled up next to young firm of bushwackers...ONE OF THE MADDEST OL SKOOL NITES EVER...ANY ONE PERSON THERE THAT NIGHT WILL NEVER FORGET..ENGLAND THAT NITE WOULD HAVE CANED ALL OF EUROPE ....MAD!!!
                        was in a tunnel that led to the green by st joes when the ob charged on horseback.the STAND cry went up and the horses turned.never see the ob turn like that before.was alot of london firms that night mixed up with QPR afc whufc and cfc .we had a small tear up with some mancs and burnley lads.felt sorry for the dutch as i think the press had built it up and didnt realise the amount of English that would turn out for that game
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                        X