Next manager betting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next manager betting

Which bookies can I use to put a bet on? On Friday I saw the option on ladbrokes and vcbet, but since then I can't find it anywhere?

The bookies are too busy laughing at us to put up the odds.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I believe Paul Ince and Darren Ferguson are the bookies favourites

Comment

You would assume Sir Alex will advise his son to "stay the f... away from those mugs if you want a career in football!".

Maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackMafia View Post
          You would assume Sir Alex will advise his son to "stay the f... away from those mugs if you want a career in football!".

Maybe?
          and if Paul Ince's dad is still alive,he will probably give him the same advise.i wonder if kermit has a dad?(not mental,just ****ed off):anger:

Comment

ladbrokes have suspended all betting on our next manager

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
              and if Paul Ince's dad is still alive,he will probably give him the same advise.i wonder if kermit has a dad?(not mental,just ****ed off):anger:
              Ooh, good question, I'll google it!

How sad am I!? :eyes_droped:

Comment

'Kermit and Fozzie's Dad is the father of both Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear'

Interesting!

Comment

Ooh, good question, I'll google it!

How sad am I!? :eyes_droped:
                  'Kermit and Fozzie's Dad is the father of both Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear'

Interesting!
                  LMFAO......

Comment

Oh yeah baby, here goes....

Dad the Frog is Kermit the Frog's father, as discussed in the book Before You Leap. Kermit praises Dad as his first and greatest role model, an old-fashioned frog, though not one who smokes a pipe, wears a cardigan, or takes the kinds into the den for talks. Both Dad and Kermit have spindly limbs and voices of variable pitch. Kermit is frequently asked if his dad would be interested in being a contestant on Jeopardy! during Celebrity Parents Week.

When Kermit was born, Dad cried out "It's a boy and a girl and another boy and another girl and another boy and..." until he lost his voice. Kermit also credits both Dad and Mom the Frog for encouraging him and his innumerable siblings to follow their dreams.

Comment

Oh yeah baby, here goes....

Dad the Frog is Kermit the Frog's father, as discussed in the book Before You Leap. Kermit praises Dad as his first and greatest role model, an old-fashioned frog, though not one who smokes a pipe, wears a cardigan, or takes the kinds into the den for talks. Both Dad and Kermit have spindly limbs and voices of variable pitch. Kermit is frequently asked if his dad would be interested in being a contestant on Jeopardy! during Celebrity Parents Week.

When Kermit was born, Dad cried out "It's a boy and a girl and another boy and another girl and another boy and..." until he lost his voice. Kermit also credits both Dad and Mom the Frog for encouraging him and his innumerable siblings to follow their dreams.
                      i now feel educated.....plus is more exciting than the r's at the moment:grimace:

Comment

Sad, but true Quaz :cry:

Comment

Working...
                        X