I have just joined WATRB.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have just joined WATRB.

I have registered today, but only for one reason.

That reason is to express my utter disgust at how the 'people' who run this site could have allowed the events of last few days to have happened.

I am a loyal QPR fan, and have been for 30+ years, but what has gone on over the last fews days has left a very sour taste in my mouth.

There is a poison running through Loftus Rd at the moment, and as far as I can see this site has been a catalist.

If GP needs a mouth piece to get his opinions or thoughts into the public domain then surely qpr.co.uk is the place to do it and not hide behind posters on here!

Thank you for bringing the club into disripute and making it a laughing stock, I hope you are (both) happy. I'm sure this post wont stay on for long, but I'm alot happier now I've said my bit.

Please feel free to reply this, as I would be interested to hear your thoughts.
    :embarrassed:

Originally posted by WeymouthHoop View Post

That reason is to express my utter disgust at how the 'people' who run this site could have allowed the events of last few days to have happened.

I am a loyal QPR fan, and have been for 30+ years, but what has gone on over the last fews days has left a very sour taste in my mouth.

There is a poison running through Loftus Rd at the moment, and as far as I can see this site has been a catalist.

If GP needs a mouth piece to get his opinions or thoughts into the public domain then surely qpr.co.uk is the place to do it and not hide behind posters on here!

Thank you for bringing the club into disripute and making it a laughing stock, I hope you are (both) happy. I'm sure this post wont stay on for long, but I'm alot happier now I've said my bit.

agree.

Comment

whats your favourite cheese old son???
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

So what exactly did we do?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I would suggest that most people on here completely agree with you mate.

Comment

Port Salut

Thanks for asking.

Comment

Port Salut

Thanks for asking.
              Is that the one that stinks as bad as our club at the moment?
              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Agree also
                QPRQPRQPR

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                  Is that the one that stinks as bad as our club at the moment?
                  Camembert is the chhese you are thinking of.

One that has been left out in the sun for a month and the passed through a camel.

:very_sad:

Comment

You forgot to ask which club employee told Pete that PS was entitled to a cut of a £300K Portuguese defenders player fee - he said it but so far has failed to enlighten as to who the person is who should be receiving the same fate as PS for exactly the same offence..

Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply though..
                    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      So what exactly did we do?
                      Come on mate, I think it quite clear what happened.

Comment

Spot on m8
                        welcome to wearethepaladinisboys.com

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          Spot on m8
                          welcome to wearethepaladinisboys.com

WATPB, I like it.

What
                          A
                          Totally
                          Pathetic
                          Board

Comment

Agree with every word....personally I think Rblockells idea off storming Q Block was right up there with the best of them!
                            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 11-04-2009, 09:37 PM.

Comment

then why bother coming on here then old son???
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X