Online Ticketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Ticketing

Online ticketing - you chose what block you want to sit. When you pick a block that is orange (meaning limited availability) I always get the message saying can't have two seats togethor, so I have to sit in a block that is still green.

This is rubbish - as when I then turn up to the game there are rows of empty seats in the blocks that I can't book online. See it every time.

Why is this?
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

shouldn't think there was any limited availability at loftus road;maybe the spin machine is affecting online tickets

Comment

its always the same. i have a hassle getting seats togethor - turn up and the stadium has 11k in it.

I often sit on my own, so not always a problem....but why do they make it so hard?
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

My problem is always wants to put me in Row A, i don't like being so close to the pitch, why am i only offered a choice of block not location within the block, i agree with silvercue always plenty of empty seats where i would prefer to sit.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
          Online ticketing - you chose what block you want to sit. When you pick a block that is orange (meaning limited availability) I always get the message saying can't have two seats togethor, so I have to sit in a block that is still green.
          And for the privilege you get charged a booking fee - thats customer service for you isnt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            And for the privilege you get charged a booking fee - thats customer service for you isnt it.
            But the service is so good. LOL
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

just tried to get 4 tickets for saturday,my youngest is 5 so is free.,but unable to book those online.will have to drive down tomorrow,grrr
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                will have to drive down tomorrow,grrr
                good luck - its blizzard like at the moment.

Where's Neil when you need him?

Comment

yeah cmon neil.target to hq ,a40 at 1300 hours 22/12/09.

Comment

Vanhoop - just ring the box office order your tickets including the 5yr olds and pick them up prior to game on saturday. That's what i do. No hassle no need to drive down especially in these conditions.

Comment

If you are booking a free ticket for your 5 year old, I think you can't do that online - you have to phone the QPR ticket office anyway (I've always done it like that).
                      David

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post

This is rubbish - as when I then turn up to the game there are rows of empty seats in the blocks that I can't book online. See it every time.

Why is this?
                        Dunno - why not protest to the ticket office? It might work

Comment

Originally posted by KASPARS BOOTS View Post
                          Vanhoop - just ring the box office order your tickets including the 5yr olds and pick them up prior to game on saturday. That's what i do. No hassle no need to drive down especially in these conditions.
                          cheers kasper,just got back.will do that next timel

Comment

Working...
                          X