Just seen the stats....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just seen the stats....

From todays game....... my god we got lucky didn't we it could have been a tonking!!!!!!!!:chill:

should have been apart from smart work from cherny, extremely good display from the back 4 especially connoly and a header of the line from i think hogan just before he went off

cook missed an absolute sitter before the end
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

we'll if cook had of scored and we came away with a point i would have done the lotto cos my god i would have felt lucky!!!!!

Comment

we rarely win there....they are a good team and we are mid table and confidence must be low....

the sauces will let us knwo what to say and think...all's well???

Comment

agreed about our record there but after the cup game i thought we would have been bang up for a little revenge...... still the club as a whole has been on summer hols since ipswich at home!!!!

Comment

i wrote us off after watty at home....we needed 6 pts, we were in form at the time
            was 2-1 up at chorlton and took 2 pts...no killer instinct...and it hasn't got better

blame sousa
            blame flav
            blame dex
            blame injuries
            blame fans

we can't score goals and you can't win without goals.

Comment

out of the squad he took up there think we should keep about 6 of them and get rid of rest IF the board is serious about challenging for promotion next season then they better dig deep in there pockets to get some quality players in.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                we rarely win there....they are a good team and we are mid table and confidence must be low....

the sauces will let us knwo what to say and think...all's well???
                If you'd seen the players' faces as they got off the coach, you'd know that "all's well" is miles away from being accurate.

:very_sad:
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                X