Lets discuss Ageymang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
    His step overs are like watching your grandad dance at a wedding:shocked::shocked::shocked:
    HAHAHAHAHA
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Right we've had "His step overs are like watching your grandad dance at a wedding"

and Drogba on skates

Who's got the third one??? See i told you he was hysterical

lmfao
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

nygaard had the best stepovers seen at LR once, to a ripple of faint amusement, during warmups, anyone remember?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          Right we've had "His step overs are like watching your grandad dance at a wedding"

and Drogba on skates

Who's got the third one??? See i told you he was hysterical

lmfao
          always reminds me of Bambi on ice....body does one thing and the legs say #### off

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            always reminds me of Bambi on ice....body does one thing and the legs say #### off

Am always calling him that, spot on
            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

I just wish he would actually have a shot. His goals to shots ratio is the best at the club but he never shoots. It's always one touch too many same with Taraabt.

Football is a simple game made complicated by poor players.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                I just wish he would actually have a shot. His goals to shots ratio is the best at the club but he never shoots. It's always one touch too many same with Taraabt.

Football is a simple game made complicated by poor players.

You could get your chap out and have a better chance of scoring with it than one of his shots!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                  You could get your chap out and have a better chance of scoring with it than one of his shots!
                  as long as its not cold...won't be worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    as long as its not cold...won't be worth the effort.
                    You're right finding it behind the pubes would be tricky!

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                      You're right finding it behind the pubes would be tricky!
                      usually call me doris when it's cold

Comment

Originally posted by PompeyRanger View Post
                        are you having a laugh.....

SIMPSON is one of the players of the season
                        not imo, yep hes put the ball in the net, no denying it but i remember a certain agyemang doing that when he arrived. simpson is soooo over rated. small, weak, not as fast as i was led to believe before he signed. i really hope we dont sign him on a perm... i mean its not just me that thinks that... seems to be plenty that ive talked to agree and are perhaps even more harsh on him. but of course im sure ur all clued up when it comes to football pompey so ill just agree with u.... :amazing:

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                          not imo, yep hes put the ball in the net, no denying it but i remember a certain agyemang doing that when he arrived. simpson is soooo over rated. small, weak, not as fast as i was led to believe before he signed. i really hope we dont sign him on a perm... i mean its not just me that thinks that... seems to be plenty that ive talked to agree and are perhaps even more harsh on him. but of course im sure ur all clued up when it comes to football pompey so ill just agree with u.... :amazing:
                          I think he is a decent player. Not yet Premiership quality but will score more goals at this level. I agree he isn't as quick as I thought he was/should be. I think he has to be played upfront because he does convert plenty of chances.

It was clear by looking at Agyemang's stats prior to QPR that his 8 goals in 6 games was just a purple patch and nothing more. Simpson is still only 20 and needs time to improve.

Comment

f@ckin two bob ! should be in the horse game...plays likes a "donkey"...regularly has a "mare" and is f@ckin "pony"

Comment

pete please get me a trial, its frustrating watching this melon upfront when i know i can do a million times better....

Comment

Originally posted by crossborderexile View Post
                                f@ckin two bob ! should be in the horse game...plays likes a "donkey"...regularly has a "mare" and is f@ckin "pony"
                                quality lol
                                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                                X