harts 1st QPR signing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harts 1st QPR signing

will be jackson says newsnow.hart has worked with jackson when he was in charge of rushden.ive not seen him play but has bagged 13 goas already this season and is valued at 1.5 million.can he make the step up?
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Id rather go for Hooper, but god knows we need a striker...
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Difficult to try and think what sort of striker we need at QPR. I would rather go for Hooper if any...

Comment

Hi Van Yes I think he could make the step up. He's lightning quick and always seems to be in the right place to score, something which our strikers lack, with the exception of Simpson when he's not played out wide left.
        Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------
        https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Not really Hart's 1st signing.

Do we really believe a manager that has been given a 6 month contract will be calling the shots?
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Why for godīs sake donīt buy an establish striker? We canīt fail that many times anymore,can we?:surrender::tired:

Comment

If you saw Newcastle today you can see why they are top of the league.

Kevin Nolan and Ameobi are real goal threats and have the quality to punish sides.

Shearer did sum it up by saying newastle are more clinical and that really just sums up our season.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Phil Ifil and Tom Cruise .

Comment

He will score goals but we cud sign him for 750k - no way gillingham can turn that down, they hav no money
                  CHAMPIONS
                  Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Working...
                  X