gamble or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gamble or not

i think most fans would agree that this squad needs strengthening anything between 2 & 5 players

so if you had say 15M who would you spend it on, me i'd go for

Beckford £4M
    even tho he could be free in the summer, we need a player like him now

Hooper £2M

5hittu £2M

Cranie £1M

Spurr £2M

Williams £1M

then £3 M on a quality midfielder & I'd say we would crack it

get rid of HH Aggy Alberti Borrowdale Ramage Hall as none of them are good enough & watch us climb the table

as Pete has said, anyone could manage a team

Good job you are not in charge with finances

I would never spend 4 million on anyone's contract that ends in June and Williams will free. They you go, saved you 5 million already. Plus S,hitt won't go anywhere for 2 million, end up being nearing 1 million

Seriously, I would probably now do what Newcastle did, maybe let 5-6 go, and get solid players in.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
      i think most fans would agree that this squad needs strengthening anything between 2 & 5 players

so if you had say 15M who would you spend it on, me i'd go for

Beckford £4M
      even tho he could be free in the summer, we need a player like him now

Hooper £2M

5hittu £2M

Cranie £1M

Spurr £2M

Williams £1M

then £3 M on a quality midfielder & I'd say we would crack it

get rid of HH Aggy Alberti Borrowdale Ramage Hall as none of them are good enough & watch us climb the table

as Pete has said, anyone could manage a team
      That's a lot of money to spend on Cranie.

Remember him getting outpaced by Tommasi in the QPR V Charlton fixture last season?

Comment

First off i dont get the fasination with ****** Spurr!!! Seriously he isnt that great!!

Craine just signed for Coventry in the summer didnt he? Its highly unlikely he is going to leave already!

The rest i agree with.

Out: Hall, Ramage, Agyemang, Vine, alberti,...
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

You only have to look ay Forest to see if you speculate you will accumulate.

Spend some on quality imo or leave it the same
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

think crainie only played well for us, he hasnt been too good since. would much rather mancienne, he was consistently good whole time he was here

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Good job you are not in charge with finances

I would never spend 4 million on anyone's contract that ends in June and Williams will free. They you go, saved you 5 million already. Plus S,hitt won't go anywhere for 2 million, end up being nearing 1 million

Seriously, I would probably now do what Newcastle did, maybe let 5-6 go, and get solid players in.
              i wouldn't either, but then again I'm not a Billionaire whereas one of our directors is

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
              That's a lot of money to spend on Cranie.

Remember him getting outpaced by Tommasi in the QPR V Charlton fixture last season?
              agreed, but when he was fully fit before he broke his leg he was outstanding for us, he was the cheaper option, i would have gone for Mancienne, but apparently he wasn't worth £500,000 a few years ago but is worth something like £3-£5M now

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
              First off i dont get the fasination with ****** Spurr!!! Seriously he isnt that great!!

Craine just signed for Coventry in the summer didnt he? Its highly unlikely he is going to leave already!

The rest i agree with.

Out: Hall, Ramage, Agyemang, Vine, alberti,...

Spurr was quality a couple of seasons ago, he is now playing for a bad team so his confidence has been shot to pieces a decent bid & he would fit in nicely to our play & would give Williams the push both of them need

at the end of the day it's all about opinions, but the 1 genuine consensus is we all know we need to spend decent money on quality players

Comment

I personally would go all out for beckford,kightley,****tu, blackstock,earnshaw, bouba diop and gareth bale. we would p155 on everyone

Comment

IN -
                  Mclean - 4m
                  Williams - Free
                  McGugan - 2m
                  Kilgallon - 2m
                  Waston - 1m
                  Taarabt - 3m
                  Smithies - 3m

OUT -
                  Hall
                  Alberti
                  Ainsworth :very_sad:
                  Ramage
                  Cerny
                  Borrowdale
                  Vine
                  Pellicori

Comment

so if you had say 15M who would you spend it on,
                    15 Million?????:shocked::money::shocked::money::shock ed:

Lol PK, we'd be lucky to get a warchest of 15K.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                      15 Million?????:shocked::money::shocked::money::shock ed:

Lol PK, we'd be lucky to get a warchest of 15K.
                      Mutley, totally agree mate, what I'm saying is that's the kind off money we have to spend to get quality players in, we all know deep down that won't be spent, but as their are clubs out there in the championship (Forest) comes to mind that are spending or willing to spend dosh, if we were really serious about getting up there, we need to spend that kind of dosh, just to keep pace with those at the top, and if we don't we will only be there or thereabouts (which is more likely) isn't it :waaaht:

Comment

I would like to see us get shot of Taarabt and Watson and sign George Boyd,Nickey Bailey,Simeon Jackson and Grant Holt.

Comment

Mutley, totally agree mate, what I'm saying is that's the kind off money we have to spend to get quality players in, we all know deep down that won't be spent, but as their are clubs out there in the championship (Forest) comes to mind that are spending or willing to spend dosh, if we were really serious about getting up there, we need to spend that kind of dosh, just to keep pace with those at the top, and if we don't we will only be there or thereabouts (which is more likely) isn't it :waaaht:
                          Problem is fella, even if the purse strings were opened, who, of any quality and ambition will come here on a permanent.

Comment

Working...
                          X