Shearer advice in how to win in CCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shearer advice in how to win in CCC

Buy decent forwards, it really is that simple.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Or play your forwards upfront instead of on the wing.....

simpson 8 goals lets stick him out wide what a farking joke.

Comment

Which is why Forest signed about 10 in the summer, if you score goals you win games, when we were scoring for fun no1 could beat us!

We only have one decent striker though who now seems to have become a left winger!

Comment

I think that Hart went with the team that MB and SG had at West Brom, and I can't blame him for that after only being in charge a few days. But we MUST improve our attack if we want to get anything this season. We only have Simpson as a striker of the quality that is required, we need another two.

Comment

Yep.. 2 good strikers your in with a shout
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

No, no hang on there ...our midfield are going to bag us 60+ goals this season aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
              No, no hang on there ...our midfield are going to bag us 60+ goals this season aren't they?
              If we had forwards yesterday who could anticipate a pass, then the midfield would be able to get into the box and get a few goals. I kept a close eye on big Dave and he can't head or trap a ball but his biggest fault is that he only reacts once a ball has been passed and this gives him the same chance as the defender to get to it, when he does he isn't strong enough to hold them off, so the defender wins and move over.

Comment

I see taarabt is on course for his 15 goals what's he on 4!!

Comment

Taarabat will fade away. He hasn't got the brains to make it and has no concept of team. Interesting how everyone on this board knows as much if not more than the professionals.

Comment

Don't get me started on Taraabt... as for playing simpson on the wing.... wtf is that about!! Finally get a striker who scores, so we then drop him for watford, then never play him up front again.

Comment

Working...
                    X