simpson just another blackstock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    pk, on recent performances if Tarrabt went back to Spurs, I wouldn't be too upset. He promised so much, but delivered so little.
    think he's a cracking player, but not

unfortunately not a team player

but I'd still keep him him because he is class, but unfortunately doesn't fit into our play, at the moment

Comment

Before GP/FB decided to play him on he wing at WBA, he was doing well. We go through more managers than Jordan does men but the same problem is always there, which is proving that 9 managers can't ALL be wrong and the problem might no be in the dug out.

Comment

Tarabbt is a complete waste of space.

Comment

I'd have Faurlin ahead of him. Harry is not stupid.

Tarrabt is so talented but don't think I've come across a more frustrating player in my life.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Tarabbt is a complete waste of space.

Your opinion obviously,watched him closely Saturday,sure he needs to pass more but he is by a million miles the most skilful playmaker we have,Sheff united always had 2 to 3 players very close to him which in theory should create space for other players,also very impressed how he tracks back to help the defence.

It will be a shame if our fans drive him out with abuse,he is young and will only get better. Still doubt that will stop our fans dishing it out to him.

Comment

romford old son welcome aboard..........the essex rangers legions are massing!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

More Essex than locals on here fact,Hic
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Factamondo Have been a member for a while,just do not post that often.

Thanks for your kind welcome,Essex obviously taking over the world.

Comment

tis 'gods county' old son..........others can only wish for what the good lord has already given us!!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Being the most populated county in england,we cant all be wrong.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Pete you predicted to me and others that Tarrabt would score 15 goals.
                        I told you he is NOT a centre forward and should be played on the wing. You disagreed.

I then told you Blackstock would NOT score 15 goals this season.
                        This followed with a bet. I receive £5 for every goal under 15.
                        I also tod you he would get found out and he would then struggle to even get in the side. You once again disagreed however this could be a costly mistake.

You're predictions are not going well this season as I could add plenty of other mistakes.
                        Anyway you might learn not to dismiss me in the future.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                          Your opinion obviously,watched him closely Saturday,sure he needs to pass more but he is by a million miles the most skilful playmaker we have,Sheff united always had 2 to 3 players very close to him which in theory should create space for other players,also very impressed how he tracks back to help the defence.

It will be a shame if our fans drive him out with abuse,he is young and will only get better. Still doubt that will stop our fans dishing it out to him.
                          If you watched him that closely, you would have seen pat bawl him out twice for Loosing the ball and not doing anything about it. Hey guy is a luxuory we cannot afford and the sooner some mug team from the prem buy him or we send him back the better. He is Parajo mk 2 for sure.

Comment

tarrabt is a greedy only out for himself ****!! the days of having a maverick in your team is sadly gone. bowles-stainrod-weg would,nt cut it in this div.the fella will one day make it- i would love it to be with us but he has to have more awareness about him...maybe age will tell!!
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

it is not just awareness, his passing really is sh it.
                              I know he very rarely passes the ball but I think that has an effect on why he can't pass.
                              He played a pass that Bolt wouldn't of got to let alone Simpson.
                              As an ex semi pro footballer he must be a nightmare to play with.
                              I bet at times his team mates wonder why they bother to move into space.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I had some **** behind me yesterday he constantly said 'simpson cant do anything, he is ****ing ****' - if u actually think that u hav no clue at all

He is a goalscorer, thats wot we brought him in for and that is what he has done
                                CHAMPIONS
                                Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Working...
                                X