X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simpson just another blackstock

imo.

not good enough
    This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

LOL:eyes_droped:

Comment

Classic thread.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

What a load of rubbish, if simpson was played in his correct position he could easily get atleast 15 goals this season, would also be nice if he had a decent striker to play alongside!!..
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

we need someone to score 20 - 25 not 15
          This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Originally posted by southwalesR View Post
            we need someone to score 20 - 25 not 15
            Hence why i said he needs another decent striker alongside him.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Simpson has done ok considering he is playing as a loan striker(untill yesterday when he was a winger!),hope we keep him,but ****** hell give him a decent strike partner.

Comment

True, he is not good enough if you are going to play him left wing or right wing, might as well play peter Ramage on the wing.

SIMPSON IS A STRIKER
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

He was out of position yesterday... just like blackstock used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    True, he is not good enough if you are going to play him left wing or right wing, might as well play peter Ramage on the wing.

SIMPSON IS A STRIKER
                    That's just a stupid statement..... How dare you have a pop at Peter Ramage one of the most gifted hockey players at the club - Well he aint a f**king footballer!

Comment

LOL simpson is a good striker at this level, it helps if he is played as a striker. He is also our top scorer unless that had escaped your notice, so was Blackstock though and look where that got him!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

SIMPSON IS A STRIKER
                        but Taarabt is

or so you led us to believe ;D;D;D

as i keep saying & you won't agree to it, it's a unbalances squad that your mate mate put together, next time you speak to him, thank him from the fans that know what they are talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                          What a load of rubbish, if simpson was played in his correct position he could easily get atleast 15 goals this season, would also be nice if he had a decent striker to play alongside!!..
                          Spot on.

Comment

you having a laugh, blackstock did a good job for us and was far the best forward until simpson came here, simpson is a very good player and why we play him wide left and useless agyemang up top is baffling
                            Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

pk, on recent performances if Tarrabt went back to Spurs, I wouldn't be too upset. He promised so much, but delivered so little.
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X