Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jan transfer window - msg for Pete or ITK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont expect much happening over the Jan window.

The manager is only on a 6 month contract. Are they really going to hand him any sort of money to spend?

Never going to happen.

Comment

agree pete. if flav n co brought in a big name the first full season after gigi we would of steamed the division purely on the optimism n feel good factor from the fans and players. think they killed it a bit cos alot of fans werent happy with dowie. and its been down hill since then

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        qblock, to be honest mate never felt so underwhelmed or gloomy about the club. Seriously thinking of stopping my away season ticket and never ever missed a home boxing day game for as long as I can remember, but probably will this week.
        Classic symptoms.
        The feeling you are experiencing, and the word you are looking for is..... APATHY.
        A growing condition among QPR fans, and very contagious.

Thankfully there is a vaccination available... but apparently it's too costly, and involves some guts and vision.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

One or two things might, but nothing major
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

To be honest it looks like were just waiting for the summer to come around so we can appoint someone else, everyone seems to be expecting Hart to fail, and if the board dont spend in january obviously the board are expecting the same.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Unless they buy some quality up front this season is over. Our forwards are simply not good enough.
              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Pete is as negative as i have EVER seen him,but he has no say(obviously)in who comes in january or how much money is spent,that comes down to our owners,who have proved ,despite being multi millionares,to be miserly in the past,and see no reason for that to change in january.Our season is NOT over,30 points got,we need another 22 before we can say our season is over

Comment

I.m an st holder and i have had enough, cant be botherd to drive from northolt, thats how apathy gets ya.

The seasons over as far as i'm concerned.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

No,remember we need another 22 points to be safe

Comment

Tom Heaton and a few more in January i would be happy
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        w12 ranger, agree. Cannot be a.rsed now either. I was prepared to wait until January for a couple of strikers, forgetting about the money, just get them in, but I'm not holding my breath. Do think we will get a right back in though.
                        IMO we need heaton, center back(kilgallon?), right back, holding midfielder(mullins?), striker(s) (jackson/hooper) or season over. so can you give us an estimate of number of players in / position?

Comment

Both Shearer and Dixon said in order to get out of this division you need quality strikers. Both Newcastle and Forest have them and we...?

Well, I'm sure you can complete that sentence yourselves.

Comment

My wish for January is quite simplly that the Mittals can manage a buy out. I do not feel happy while saying this but enough is enough.

Comment

Disillusionment must be catching.
                              Cannot get Josie to go to Sheffield for the cup game, yet she's normally nagging me to get tickets for away games.
                              Even Dan is losing enthusiasm.
                              I have this nightmare where both my children defect to a big club...
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X