P iss poor atmosphere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P iss poor atmosphere

Ok it was freezing ****** cold and for the first hour or so a dull encounter but ffs what a s hit atmosphere yesterday. I was sat in SAR block A and could not hear any chanting from the so called famous Q block. The Sheff Utd fans tried but only a bunch of 30-40 ****ed up ones gave it a go.
    A bad attendance as well seeing as it was supposed to be Kids for a quid

Q Block looked half empty to me.

Think i sung one or 2 songs in the whole entire frigging game.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I think its an indication of how everyone feels. It was cold, but I normally have this feeling that the season is over in march every year, this time I feeling it in December, especially when our best striker is playing wide.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I can't remember a worse atmosphere. I think supporter morale is an all time low, what with hart's appointment and the team going from one of the best teams in the league to form wise now the worst. It's been a totally disasterous month, supporters are desperate for a few wins at home.

Comment

ERM

Comment

p iss poor performance.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              I think its an indication of how everyone feels. It was cold, but I normally have this feeling that the season is over in march every year, this time I feeling it in December, especially when our best striker is playing wide.
              You'd be right definitely looking like a 10-12th place finish at the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                You'd be right definitely looking like a 10-12th place finish at the moment!
                AGREE totally,all gone really sour from 2 months ago

Comment

ive said for yonks loftus rd is traditionally one of the 'quietest' grounds in london.forget one off games like oldham n brum last year we are never gonna be one of the loudest crowds as we have a small following and are not as passionate during the game as most would like to believe...spurs n chelski mates with me yesterday thought it was a reserve game it was so quiet:(
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                    ive said for yonks loftus rd is traditionally one of the 'quietest' grounds in london.forget one off games like oldham n brum last year we are never gonna be one of the loudest crowds as we have a small following and are not as passionate during the game as most would like to believe...spurs n chelski mates with me yesterday thought it was a reserve game it was so quiet:(
                    It only livens up when we are winning.As soon as the opposition equalises we go silent as usual.:confused:

Comment

whenever theres more than a 1000 away fans you can never hear us anyway!!

Comment

whenever theres more than a 1000 away fans you can never hear us anyway!!
                        Where do you usually sit mate?.

I am in X block and can hear Q block when they sing,plus the fellas at the top of X block.

That's about it.Barely hear the upper loft.

Comment

normally sit in my front room.but yesterday in x block with all the other empty seats!

Comment

normally sit in my front room.but yesterday in x block with all the other empty seats!
                            Thought i saw a Terry Thomas lookalike just along from me.

Yeah,was empty.I am in row A and that was fairly empty.

Comment

still sit in my front room as i can't be arsed to watch a team not being supported by multi-millionaires, when they start spending some real cash, so will i & so will thousands of others, and that my son is a "FACT"

Comment

Working...
                              X