Vine isnt up to it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vine isnt up to it.

Hate to say it but he really hasnt come back from his injury has he?

Shame for him but well, he looked shockingly off the pace yesterday and his touch was about as good as mine. He's one of, if not the, highest paid players at the club..ship him out to save the cash for someone else i would say
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

I see rowan before the game. A kid shouted across the street to him "rowan, can we have our ball back please" he said "I ain't got your ball" the kid shouted back " lying batsard, I can see it ip your jumper"

Comment

vine is one of those players who looks great when he first arrives then peters out into a mediocre player.ask brum/pompey n loooton fans.......all will concure!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I think Vine needs a run in the team. He's not been given a proper chance since he came back from injury. I think a loan spell at Millwall (as rumored) to get his match fitness back would be ideal for us..

Comment

Originally posted by New Cross R View Post
          I think Vine needs a run in the team. He's not been given a proper chance since he came back from injury. I think a loan spell at Millwall (as rumored) to get his match fitness back would be ideal for us..
          Totally agree. He almost tried too hard yeterday. Needs conssitent match time then we can judge him.

Comment

Needs to be sold. Another player not committed to the cause. Thanks for your effort over that 3 month spell, other than that you've been shocking. No excuse to be carrying all that timber BEFORE christmas

Comment

Is performance against Watford was absolutely shocking as it was yesterday

Comment

We should get rid, he certainly doesnt deserve to be one of the highest paid so lets get him off the wage bill.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Yes,add him to the list of dead ducks we have already and ship thm out in january

Comment

The true test is the so called 50-50 tackle, I have not seen him make one. Though to be fair you could add Buzsacky, Tarrabt and Routledge to that list
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think he's finished, after that injury he was never the same.

Might be best to cash in and reinvest the money elsewhere...

Comment

I really like Vine but whats the point in wasteing such huge wages on him, we dont need him id much rather we got in Mclean, i bet he wouldnt demand half as much as Vine either!
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

well pete thats what we lack all across the pitch, a full blooded 50-50 tackler. a rowlands!! and no point getting rid of vine cos i guarantee we wont replace him with anyone better, except perhaps pellicoris grandad on loan with A view to a 5million permanent switch

Comment

gutted for him, think every QPR fan thought he was the one to take us forward.................then the injury, not his fault was it, so lay off the guy

one of GP better signings, but again injury takes it's toll (see not totally aganist GP)

just one of those things, a bit like Gallen all those years ago, the only difference is, we didn't spend a bean on King Kev

Comment

I'm a fan of Vine's but I think there's some interesting points being made here.

Always starts well a sides, then fades, Yep to a certain extent at Luton, but not so at Brum, where he didn't start too well and then didn't get too many more opportunities....
                              Prolific ? He's never been. Did OK at Luton, but Steve Howard was far more prolific.
                              not even sure he's an out and out striker. He does have a tendency to drift out wide. Which was fine before his injury when he had pace to beat players and combined really well with Buzz & Agyemang, but not so good since returning.

I'd ship him out on loan (Millwall rumoured !) See if he can bounce back.
                              If so, great, we've got a great squad player on our hands. If not, ship him out for a few hundred thousand and use his wage saving to up the anti on a replacement.
                              Important though that any new players improve on what we have or wish to let go.

Comment

Working...
                              X