No announcement yet.

Hart out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would sooner vote for paul hart for prime minister than qpr manager. that is all

Comment

Give the guy a chance, at least for one more match anyway, on a positive note Bristol City have only had 1 win in their last 8 games, so let's hope this will be his first win at Rangers on Saturday
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

my issue with paul hart is nothing personal, he seems like a nice guy and all that.

but it grates on me that we all know what's going to happen and yet we go through the motions everytime...will anyone honestly be surprised when we don't make the playoffs and come 7-15th?

we need to give someone time - and everyone will say "its not the board's fault magilton lost the dressing room" well i guess its just a coincidence that every single manager we have has 'lost the dressing room' - the players need to be put in their place!

start by kicking buzsaky and agyemang out in january (and no but he's our best player posts please - he's really not THAT good)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          Give the guy a chance, at least for one more match anyway, on a positive note Bristol City have only had 1 win in their last 8 games, so let's hope this will be his first win at Rangers on Saturday
          LOL lucky for them they have us next then! Let's be honest every single time we play a team that has won for x amount of games we lose! See 5-1 Boro as an example!

Comment

Originally posted by iloverangers View Post

start by kicking buzsaky out in january (and no but he's our best player posts please - he's really not THAT good)
            Agree.

We need team players,not ones with their own agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
              LOL lucky for them they have us next then! Let's be honest every single time we play a team that has won for x amount of games we lose! See 5-1 Boro as an example!

Yeah and they go on a run too and usually jump above us.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
              X