Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best wishes paul n mick thread..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best wishes paul n mick thread..........

right he aint 99% of fans first choice but he's here and he's ours............good luck lads and hopefully the unexpected can finally come good for us!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Hear hear.

Good luck guys...your going to need it.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      right he aint 99% of fans first choice but he's here and he's ours............good luck lads and hopefully the unexpected can finally come good for us!!
      what a clean sheet............ not with our defence!!!!

Comment

I am happy with Paul and Mick and wish them well
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

yes me 2............

come on you superhoops!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
            I am happy with Paul and Mick and wish them well
            ditto

Comment

paul harts blue army

Comment

playoffs are still a reality. some of j.m team selections were a mystery. get that right and 2 decent buys and playoffs here we come!!
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Yep agree 100%, lets get behind them both, the play offs are very much in reach and I think we have all had enough of the constant whinging and moaning of so-called fans, give the guys a chance!!

Comment

I will be behind them 100% tommorrow and will expect all other fans to be as well.

They are our manager/assistant so lets show them how much support we have for them and our club.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                      I will be behind them 100% tommorrow and will expect all other fans to be as well.

They are our manager/assistant so lets show them how much support we have for them and our club.
                      thats the attitude mate. if we carry on our moaning there will be 10,000 every game and #### all atmosphere. get behind them and you just nver know!!
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Great tread. Best of luck Paul and Mick.

Comment

Good luck to them both, im more confident of reaching the playoffs with Hart and Harford than I was with Magilton and Gorman.

Paul Harts blue army!!

Comment

TO be fair, i think most fans will give them their support, even if they didn't want them as it's not their fault they've been offered the job.

Personally speaking, i was not originally overwhelmed (de ja vu), however, having read the positive comments from forest fans etc, i am now quite optimistic. An older head with a proven track record of getting players playing for him and and speaking highly of him in the process may be just what we need right now. Not to mention his track record with youth development.... Half our loanees are young and could do with some guidance, not to mention the likes of Balanta coming through....

I think this could turn out to be a masterstroke and a lot of us may be eating humble pie in a few months..... I hope!!

Comment

All the best mick and paul. You`ve only got 6 months contract, if you get us promoted it dont matter, because the club have got someone else lined up who is currently with another club at the moment. (just my opinion).

Comment

Working...
                              X