Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im happy with Borrowdale,who needs Bale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im happy with Borrowdale,who needs Bale?

Get behind the lads & let Hart see for himself who we need to bring in.

Borrowdale has done ok this season, I dont have any complaints with him but would still have Bale over him any day of the week!

Comment

Bale's a great player, too good for this league if he signed for us. Although, i am actually a fan of Borrowdale, think he's quite a tidy left back, one of the better left backs we have had in recent years...

Comment

Maybe the fact that Hart was a solid defender might allow him to see Bozza'a "shortcomings", like Sousa did.

I wont list them all.

Hoping Williams plays tomorrow, give him a chance.
        Pretty good at WBA, I thought.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Well who would have thought this when GB first arrived? Took no end of stick on here but now being mentioned as a fair player. We have no poor players here at QPR, just players who suffer from lack of confidence or poor form.

Borrowdale is OK and will be one of our most used players
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I'd rather we spent any money on a right back if we're going to buy a full back, but a proper striker (with mobility and some physical presence) to partner Simpson is more urgent!

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
              Well who would have thought this when GB first arrived? Took no end of stick on here but now being mentioned as a fair player. We have no poor players here at QPR, just players who suffer from lack of confidence or poor form.

Borrowdale is OK and will be one of our most used players
              We have no poor players? Pellicori. Bale over borrowdale 100%

Comment

Originally posted by New Cross R View Post
                Bale's a great player, too good for this league if he signed for us. Although, i am actually a fan of Borrowdale, think he's quite a tidy left back, one of the better left backs we have had in recent years...
                How can you say Bale's too good for this league... yes he started well at Saints, but if he was that good, he'd have been better at Spurs and had more games. Maybe the CCC is his level, although he would be one of the better players in it.

Comment

Working...
                X