If only....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only....

we could buy the club as a supporters group.

I feel the club is being taken for a ride and flav&co are pocketing some of the income. Greed.

We before the investment had a turnover of roughly £10-15million per season.

So no every single price related to the club has increased that turnover must have increased yes. Well i don't know where that extra income is being invested? Not the playing staff for sure.

I want answers as the recent clubs accounts published look rather fishy as well.

Not a bad idea Marc and this is what I think would happen.

1) More chance of the club going down then up.

2) Wages for players will drop back down to 2-3k a week, which would result in players wanting to leave and not attracting top players.

3) Sponsorship deals we have in place no will all leave.

4) Season ticket prices would drop but as a result you know the club is heading down.

5) A big risk of AFC QPR!

The club need big sponsorship deals to survive and can't do it on ST prices or match day tickets alone. It's going to take a little longer than expected.

Comment

I just want to know whats changed your tune qprmarc?

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
        we could buy the club as a supporters group.

I feel the club is being taken for a ride and flav&co are pocketing some of the income. Greed.

We before the investment had a turnover of roughly £10-15million per season.

So no every single price related to the club has increased that turnover must have increased yes. Well i don't know where that extra income is being invested? Not the playing staff for sure.

I want answers as the recent clubs accounts published look rather fishy as well.
        The way we argue as fans on here if we took over the club it would be a complete disaster and as for flav making money at this moment in time no chance if anything it is costing him money.
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

what would be so wrong with an AFC QPR??
          an honest run club by the fans??
          i am not suggesting any dishonesty by the board...

fans having their say....dreamtime

Comment

Definitely right about the wages..

Comment

If flavio, bernie and the mittals leave, then the club would definately 100% go bust... even if all 13,000 fans bought a share of the club it would not be enough to sustain the everyday running costs and match day costs.

Essentially though you could do a wimbledon and create AFC QPR, and just have the core 4,000 fans run it and start over again sharing with hayes fc.

Comment

Working...
              X