Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we beat Bristol City

Yes we do beat Bristol city and sorry for the confusion
    Last edited by frapps; 18-12-2009, 06:46 PM.
    WEST COUNTRY RANGER

someone has to support them i suppose...next?

Comment

Originally posted by frapps View Post
      no we dont chelsea are the best team in the universe woop woop ######

School holiday's have started i see
      God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

someone seems to have left their computer logged on at work
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

sorry girlz have to have their say. Yes we will beat city and no they do not get a god reception. C'Mon ursssssss
          WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

sorry girlz have to have their say. Yes we will beat city and no they do not get a god reception. C'Mon ursssssss
            Whats religion got to do with it
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

no we dont chelsea are the best team in the universe woop woop ######
              Sorry, am I being thick here, or is this post just garbage ?

Q: Do we beat Bristol City
              A: No we don't Chelsea are the best team in the universe ?????

Whats Chelsea got to do with us and Bristol City ?
              Now I know some people aren't blessed with much intelligence but, what possesses someone to write such dribble ?

Oh and, " there is only one poor team in london and that is Chelsea" ???
              Well, without stating the obvious, Chelsea are unfortunately, at present, by far the best team in London, plus West Ham are cack, so are Charlton/Millwall/Barnet etc.

So.......either I'm missing something or frapps is DEFINITELY missing something :waaaht:

Chin up son !
              Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post

Now I know some people aren't blessed with much intelligence but, what possesses someone to write such dribble ?

Well, without stating the obvious, Chelsea are unfortunately, at present, by far the best team in London, plus West Ham are cack, so are Charlton/Millwall/Barnet etc.

So.......either I'm missing something or frapps is DEFINITELY missing something :waaaht:

Chin up son !
                Looks like he left his computer on and someone else has wrote it.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Chin up son !
                  I'm glad I'm not the only one who was totally confused by this thread. :scorn:

Comment

Chin up son !

Look i am a rangers fan through and through and My signature is mean ing that we are richer than Chelsea not about the performance.
                    WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Working...
                    X