Sooner this season is over the better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooner this season is over the better

Barring the play off final and the promo year the last ten years have been utterly depressing.Even with all this money we end up with nothing.
    If your not going to spend this cash Flavio then take it out and ****** off.

All this do it the right way boxlox who cares do it the wrong way and get us out of this league.Gorkks,Connolly,Buzsaky,Vine you think they are gonna stick round much longer??

This club is in an absolute mess,once again.

couldnt agree more. He doesnt realise you have to spend money in football to get anywhere. i think west brom and stoke last season spent £6mil to get up. This season we spent £1mil tops.

Comment

We are a joke
      WE ARE QPR

Comment

the season has been a complete nightmare,but it could get even worse!!!!!.yes,hard to believe but possible.THE APPOINTMENT OF DENNIS WISE would be the icing on the ****in cake

Comment

the appointment of wise would be the final straw surely?
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

if he is appointment it would prove FINALLY that Flavio Briatore knows nothing about running a football club.

Comment

Do we really need any more proof?
              We have it in abundance.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

no player will leave.

Betty tells me they are very happy, and looking forward to next season.

We should be too
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Not trying to get you even more depressed EYR but imo we should never have dropped to the depths of league 1. So, the 2 decent seasons you mention mean little to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X