worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worried

im really worried for our future, which i shouldnt be saying.

Unless something drastic in the summer happens i fear we could be the suprise team next year to get relegated. Players wanting to leave, no stability, high ticket prices leading to high levels of pressure on the players.

Sad times that i thought were left behind. :very_sad:

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post

Unless something drastic in the summer happens i fear we could be the suprise team next year to get relegated. Players wanting to leave, no stability, high ticket prices leading to high levels of pressure on the players.

5 minutes ago you were congratulating the board for the decision to remove Sousa. Why now are you worried?

Removing the manager always removes the stability, it always causes uncertainty but you wanted that.

Comment

i know i feel sousa wasnt the right man, but people before that decanio and dowie would have got us up i think. I just reflected on things and the board are ruining the club and we are being taken for muppets.

Comment

i know i feel sousa wasnt the right man, but people before that decanio and dowie would have got us up i think. I just reflected on things and the board are ruining the club and we are being taken for muppets.
        Thanks for explaining. All I can suggest is that you hit them where it hurts and don't spend your money whether it be in the shop, on food or even buying a ticket in the first place. Either that or trust them and hope they will rectify the situation.

After today's result it is now not possible to get promoted. Briatore and Co. have time to reflect on this and decide what is best for them and the club. I expect we will either invest or they walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
          Thanks for explaining. All I can suggest is that you hit them where it hurts and don't spend your money whether it be in the shop, on food or even buying a ticket in the first place. Either that or trust them and hope they will rectify the situation.

After today's result it is now not possible to get promoted. Briatore and Co. have time to reflect on this and decide what is best for them and the club. I expect we will either invest or they walk away.
          i just hope they walk away seriously. We are a laughing stock. Who knows what next season holds. Mystery with our club. suppose one exciting thing about supporting qpr.

Comment

Well you have changed your tune!!!

Comment

marc; getting rid of Sousa was not the answer when he didn't have any players he wanted. If he had then fair enough. Don't listen to a lot of the crap on this messageboard mate!

Comment

i just hope they walk away seriously. We are a laughing stock. Who knows what next season holds. Mystery with our club. suppose one exciting thing about supporting qpr.
                It used to be exciting now its just annoying. If they want the big money of the Premiership they have to invest. If they don't they need to walk away before we end up playing in front of an empty stadium.

Comment

i dont understand why they dont just spend £10mil on players to get us up to the prem as the gap between tv sponsorships deals etc is huge. Dont you get £60mil + a season for playing in the prem? Whilst the championship is just a small proportion of this. Good businessmen my a*se

Comment

5 letters
                    L
                    E
                    E
                    D
                    S

LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS...£100k fishtanks and we laughed, well we have £10k light fittings and a loss of £18m for 2008, probably £25m now??

qpr fans are not stupid
                    advise us of the project, the plans
                    we are adults, can be sensible and want the best for qpr
                    we lauded you on your arrival but the songs have stopped haven't they
                    the lords mayors show is over,the honeymoon is over
                    we await answers
                    qprfc's next agm should be fun....

we average 2 managers a season, have to pay em off too
                    we need stability at the club.
                    many fans were glad not to be in a relegation scrap and that we are safe mid tble
                    ok failure to score has been an issue but goals will come...16 of the 24 teams are ex prem, a good standard, few easy games.

Comment

Working...
                    X